SU Football program | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU Football program

I would think IIloa since he’s 2nd on the depth chart.
Thank you. Hopefully he takes over the position next season and allows Vet to play tackle

Thank you. Hopefully he takes over the position next season and allows Vet to play tackle

Is Vett staying? So far IIloa hasn’t been very good. Especially pass blocking. Last year when he did get 124 snaps and this year he’s only had 26. But his grades are far far worse than any OL on the team.

SU football program for me:

6-0 was phenomenal. More energy around the program and in the Dome than in recent history. The most fun that I've had in years at games with my seat mates and family. Going to the Dome became an event again. Felt good imagining what could be for the whole of the season. In CFP ranking was awesome too.

The late October/November swoon has been difficult (especially the Pitt game) again. However, imo, the season is still successful to this point. Just have to stop the bleeding. If we can beat FSU at home we will probably be on the cusp of the Top 25 again. 2-1 to finish would be great. That would be 8-4 and over .500 in conference which we rarely accomplish since joining the ACC. There is still a lot to play for and I am not giving up on this team yet.

As for the future, the key is to go 3-1/4-0 in the OOC schedule and get to .500 or better in conference. Those are achievable goals with the divisional play being terminated. That puts us at a baseline of 7 wins (bowl games) and the ability to catch lightning in a bottle and grab a 10-win season when the stars align.

Go Cuse!!!

Is Vett staying? So far IIloa hasn’t been very good. Especially pass blocking. Last year when he did get 124 snaps and this year he’s only had 26. But his grades are far far worse than any OL on the team.
No idea with the covid stuff im lost

No idea with the covid stuff im lost

Yea I think he can play one more but he’s been here 4. Just haven’t heard anything about his intentions. Some stay some move on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom