SU has a chance to stake a claim as the best team in the conference | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU has a chance to stake a claim as the best team in the conference

This team is better than that. 6-6 would be underperformance as it stands today. They could get boat raced all three, but this team is as healthy at this point as any in this program in the last twenty years. This isn’t 2011, Dino’s first two teams, or even 2019.

They are coming off a by week with their five best OL ready to go as far as we know, the best one-two rushing attack in the country, and the defense as healthy as it has been all year with maybe Simmons back.

if they had a semblance of a consistent pass game I’d be all in on 3-0, because with that I believe they would be the best team in the conference this year.
Its clear from this post that pot is now legal in NY

We just played the worst half of football I have ever seen an SU team play against Louisville. THE WORST.
Whatever rest we got must still be with us because we look like we are asleep. What a bunch of lame ducks.
I just hope Shrader doesn't get hurt because of our O -line letting everyone through. Do you really think we are going to win another game after watching this bulls***?
Nope

golf fall GIF
This sums up our effort today.

I mean at this point, yeah, I don't know how in control we are.

Feels like we have to rely on an opponent screwing up.

Doesn't feel great.

That is actually a very good point.

When you've lost GO, you've lost the fanabase save for Couscuse and TheCusian, it's time to let Dino go.
I'm only on the Dino bandwagon because I thought Gilbert had some savvy and White seemed OK. Also because I know there is no way Wildhack will fire him so it seems counterproductive to keep going down that road.

Let’s go easy on the OP guys, hindsight is 20/20. Nobody could have predicted the garbage fest that just happened.

I had this idea for a scene in a movie, like one of the Hangover movies.The guys are getting chased and they duck into an auditorium where there is a tourette convention is taking place.

Let’s go easy on the OP guys, hindsight is 20/20. Nobody could have predicted the garbage fest that just happened.
Nope. People love digging up old threads when it goes right for tjem. It’s fair game for all

Nope. People love digging up old threads when it goes right for tjem. It’s fair game for all
So you’re gonna rub it in the face of another fan because they were optimistic? That’s an odd thing to do IMO.

We need a miracle to beat NC State or Pitt. I think Pitt is our best bet since we play at home.
We will be a TD underdog tops vs Pitt. It will be a challenging game but we definitely don’t need a miracle to beat them. Just play solid on both sides of the ball and I bet we beat them at home 4 out of 10 times.

When you've lost GO, you've lost the fanabase save for Couscuse and TheCusian, it's time to let Dino go.
It was this type of WT? performance that got Coach P fired, and Coach P actually had a strong resume at SU.

Last edited:
Sadly the coaching staff read this as “steak” and spent the time they should have been spending drawing up a successful offense scouring Louisville for the best steakhouse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom