SU has a chance to stake a claim as the best team in the conference | Syracusefan.com

SU has a chance to stake a claim as the best team in the conference

GoSU96

Living Legend
Louisville and the two best, most complete teams in the conference.

if they can get a a little more production in the pass game they could go 3-0, and if they do they will have beaten the two teams that are probably in the conference championship back to back.

it’s great to have three meaningful games in November.

if they can get a a little more production in the pass game they could go 3-0, and if they do they will have beaten the two teams that are probably in the conference championship back to back.

Wake gonna wack State.

I'm content if we get one more win and a bowl invite.

So long as it's not that God forsaken mayo bowl.
This team is better than that. 6-6 would be underperformance as it stands today. They could get boat raced all three, but this team is as healthy at this point as any in this program in the last twenty years. This isn’t 2011, Dino’s first two teams, or even 2019.

They are coming off a by week with their five best OL ready to go as far as we know, the best one-two rushing attack in the country, and the defense as healthy as it has been all year with maybe Simmons back.

if they had a semblance of a consistent pass game I’d be all in on 3-0, because with that I believe they would be the best team in the conference this year.

I was at the Wake game and we went the distance. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if we beat NC State and Pitt. As we all know, we’re much better than our record indicates. Just give me a bowl win and I’ll be more than content.

This team is better than that. 6-6 would be underperformance as it stands today. They could get boat raced all three, but this team is as healthy at this point as any in this program in the last twenty years. This isn’t 2011, Dino’s first two teams, or even 2019.

They are coming off a by week with their five best OL ready to go as far as we know, the best one-two rushing attack in the country, and the defense as healthy as it has been all year with maybe Simmons back.

if they had a semblance of a consistent pass game I’d be all in on 3-0, because with that I believe they would be the best team in the conference this year.

Don't believe the OL is fully healthy but the D should be fairly close to it.

i agree. 6-6 with this current team would certainly be an underperformance.

Don't believe the OL is fully healthy but the D should be fairly close to it.
I didn’t say fully health, Servais was limping all game, and obviously Bleich needs to heal up. They should be in better condition then they were at the end of the BC game.

I didn’t say fully health, Servais was limping all game, and obviously Bleich needs to heal up. They should be in better condition then they were at the end of the BC game.

I wouldn't bet on it unfortunately, hearing multiple guys are still out.

6-6 would not be disappointing because of how the season ended. It would be a disappointment because of the the games we had a chance to win earlier in the season. Today is no gimme, and it's the weakest team we have left on the schedule. I will be quite pleased with 6-6, given all of the question marks at the beginning of the year.

Lville is going to fight hard, their backs up against the wall and they're at home. I think NCST will be on a letdown after Wake and PITT, we owe them for so many cheating calls.

A3511D53-3C4F-4030-AD0E-9AB933388B83.jpeg

We just played the worst half of football I have ever seen an SU team play against Louisville. THE WORST.
Whatever rest we got must still be with us because we look like we are asleep. What a bunch of lame ducks.
I just hope Shrader doesn't get hurt because of our O - lines letting everyone through. Do you really think we are going to win another game after watching this bulls***?

Last edited:

As of the 3rd q against Louisville I stand by my statement.

Based on the 9 prior games played this performance is inexplicable

As far as I’m concerned he can pack up his office tomorrow.

Is this sarcasm? Honest question. You’ve been a big supporter of him and sometimes games like this happen. I don’t think he’s the guy regardless of this game but just curious your thoughts

Try to see if you can go on Comedy Central

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom