SU holding camp in NYC today.. | Syracusefan.com

SU holding camp in NYC today..

@JohnGarcia_Jr
Updated list on players camping at Syracuse...first one begins later this afternoon

Anyone noteworthy?

Versatile Bay Shore (N.Y.) prospect Ousmane Camara works out as a LB at #Syracuse's camp Friday. Offer to follow?

More to come from Garcia.

Thought he had an offer? I remember cusestudent predicting he'd be one of our next commits.

Thought he had an offer? I remember cusestudent predicting he'd be one of our next commits.
No, he's waiting on the offer and this camp was basically the staff's chance to see whether they really want to pull the trigger or not. He's been very high on SU throughout the entire process.

No, he's waiting on the offer and this camp was basically the staff's chance to see whether they really want to pull the trigger or not. He's been very high on SU throughout the entire process.

He's a big man. I'd love to see him in Orange.

He's a big man. I'd love to see him in Orange.

6' 3" 250-260 lbs, claims a 4.9 40 time
He has a purdue and UCF offer
Grew up a Syracuse fan
He is hearing from PSU and Miami

I hope that Camara and Belfort get offers soon. Belfort had a good camp a few weeks ago and is starting to gain attention. Plus he plays with Edwards, bring a buddy.

6' 3" 250-260 lbs, claims a 4.9 40 time
He has a purdue and UCF offer
Grew up a Syracuse fan
He is hearing from PSU and Miami

He's got be being looked at as a DE at that size, doesn't he?

I hope that Camara and Belfort get offers soon. Belfort had a good camp a few weeks ago and is starting to gain attention. Plus he plays with Edwards, bring a buddy.
Thought we were done with WRs?

It seems to me that staff is still looking for 2 WRs, one big outside guy and an inside slot guy. Primary guys outside are Mykel Traylor Bennett and Tyree Harris and inside guys are Ishhmael Hyman and Sean Avant. If Traylor Bennet and Harris go somewhere else Belfort is right behind them.

Versatile Bay Shore (N.Y.) prospect Ousmane Camara works out as a LB at #Syracuse's camp Friday. Offer to follow?

More to come from Garcia.

You can't teach size. The fact that he plays WR and OLB in HS means he could translate to 4 or 5 postions. WR, TE, OLB, DE, FB/H-back. Something to be said for having players with that type pf versatility.

It seems to me that staff is still looking for 2 WRs, one big outside guy and an inside slot guy. Primary guys outside are Mykel Traylor Bennett and Tyree Harris and inside guys are Ishhmael Hyman and Sean Avant. If Traylor Bennet and Harris go somewhere else Belfort is right behind them.

Tyree was suppose to take a visit to MSU this weekend but changed his plans and went to Wake instead. I don't know how that bodes for SU as Wake got two GA commits. including Helms, this week.

Tyree was suppose to take a visit to MSU this weekend but changed his plans and went to Wake instead. I don't know how that bodes for SU as Wake got two GA commits. including Helms, this week.

Which is interesting because in another thread a couple posters had Tyree locked as a MSU commit.

Which is interesting because in another thread a couple posters had Tyree locked as a MSU commit.

not guaranteed, but they have been all over him for a while and he has visited there a few times before this weeks canceled visit.

Wake landing a couple of Ga kids and now getting him to visit will test his firm commitment date

The article on Rivals touches on his relationship with Gus and Ogundeko. :D

I know we haven't landed any of the NYC blue chip elite yet, but I have a feeling that the NYC pipeline is about to explode for SU...
Did you hear anything or are you just having personal good feelings?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom