SU-Lehigh tv | Syracusefan.com

SU-Lehigh tv

pearl31

in cahoots
So the DirecTV listings do not show our game on one of their new ESPN College Extra channels...

But the ESPN College Extra listings do show our game:
2015-11-12_1155.png

what gives???

The College Extra schedule did NOT show it a couple days ago, maybe this is a good sign.:noidea::crazy:

yeah, hopefully - just weird that DirectTV lists the other Friday evening games except for ours

At the very least it should be on ESPN3, right? It's not showing up on DirecTV for me, but the St. Bonaventure game is. Weird. As long as it's on ESPN3 though, Roku to the rescue so I'm good.

At the very least it should be on ESPN3, right? It's not showing up on DirecTV for me, but the St. Bonaventure game is. Weird. As long as it's on ESPN3 though, Roku to the rescue so I'm good.
yep it's definitely on espn3

huh?

they're the ESPN College Extra channels 1-8 you referenced above

the game will be on ESPN College Extra 2 (subject to blackout)

for TWC that's channel 393 i guess depending on where you are.

what's your zip?

Last edited:

specifically for TWC the SU game is on 393 (which is Extra 2)

what's your zip?
Not following you.? We're talking about DirectTV, not TWC. I'm an out of towner

specifically for TWC the SU game is on 393 (which is Extra 2)

what's your zip?
55406 - last I checked the directTV listings, ours wasn't on there

It'll be on ESPN College Sports Extra 2 if DirectTV carries it.
Right, but it's just odd that the other espn College Extra games are all listed by directTV but not ours - hopefully just an oversight on their part and it will actually be on

Right, but it's just odd that the other espn College Extra games are all listed by directTV but not ours - hopefully just an oversight on their part and it will actually be on

was updated today. what's your directtv channel #?

was updated today. what's your directtv channel #?
on directTV the espn college extra channels are 788-798. just checked again and SU-Lehigh not listed
2015-11-12_1444.png

In a nutshell. ESPN sends their schedule to an editor at Gracenote. Gracenote editor manually inputs the schedule. Gracenote and Direct TV have a scheduled production run (they all vary), Direct might get update files. But lets say their scheduled production runs at midnight tonight (this production is all programming and schedules for the next X days.) Direct Tv downloads this data into their ‘systems’ and then push it out to all their boxes. Most updates take 24 hours to hit an on-screen guide.

Any chance that the game is on Cablevision in Ny? I really don't feel like sitting in front of my laptop for 2 hrs.

In a nutshell. ESPN sends their schedule to an editor at Gracenote. Gracenote editor manually inputs the schedule. Gracenote and Direct TV have a scheduled production run (they all vary), Direct might get update files. But lets say their scheduled production runs at midnight tonight (this production is all programming and schedules for the next X days.) Direct Tv downloads this data into their ‘systems’ and then push it out to all their boxes. Most updates take 24 hours to hit an on-screen guide.
sounds good, thanks!

yep it's definitely on espn3
Can I watch the game on ESPN3 after I get home from the game?

So far, it's not showing up on channel 393 here in Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom