SU-Lehigh tv | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU-Lehigh tv

I would look through your channels at 6:00 - I really think it will be on one of them

Oh I'm definitely planning to do that. I will go to great lengths to catch the Orange!

It's showing up on channel 789 for me now as well.

Celebrate good times, come on!

Reactions: MGP
They don't even have it on here out west and that is including my full court no games until charlotte. idk what the hell they are doing. I got espn 3 on the computer though.

Mine is showing the Kansas game on 393 which would make sense since I live in Kansas. No biggie if I have to watch it on the computer - I would have loved to even be able to do that back in the day.

If I had a nickle for all the games I had to listen to on the radio...

our game *should* be on one of your College Extra channels - it's possible the listings for it haven't updated yet, as ESPN apparently just added it yesterday

I'll give it a look before the game starts, otherwise I've had good experience with the Watch ESPN app on AppleTV

Looks like firstrowsports is a must for tonight.

My Time Warner guide is updated now - channel 393! And boom goes the dynamite!

My Time Warner guide is updated now - channel 393! And boom goes the dynamite!

But you need to buy the channel still right?
8.99/month, 20 channels?

But you need to buy the channel still right?
8.99/month, 20 channels?

Yes it is part of the extra sports package but I only pay $4.95 per month. It's worth it to me to get the Syracuse games and my dad went to Iowa so I watch them on the Big Ten Network

I'm coming up snake eyes. So there is such thing as regional now. . I hate Kansas even more now, if that was even possible

I have kept cable largely because they usually have all the games available. Tonight just stinks, I can't watch the first game of the season? Come on TWC! Wondering what the best number or email is to complain?

I can't believe it. All day long and AFTER tip off, I look at the dirdctv listings and never changes from N. CO V Kansas. So I go to hh. Better half goes home and says you're gonna be pissed. Yep she watched it on 789. Phatorange was correct when the guide wasn't. Thanks anyways

So my guide finally updated 15min before the Lehigh game.

BUT

I thought this was supposed to be HD broadcasting?

It was letterboxed 480i. Basically a rebroadcast of the internet feed? Thats pretty sorry ESPN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom