SU-Virginia Prediction Thread

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
images
images

Orange & Blue 15

Blue & Orange 14

Last edited:
Cant even venture a guess on this one, our D is a huge question mark. If they play up to there potential I think Syracuse can win by 2-4 goals as we have the better O in my opinion. If we get dominated at the X and the short sticks struggle forget about it.

Cant even venture a guess on this one, our D is a huge question mark. If they play up to there potential I think Syracuse can win by 2-4 goals as we have the better O in my opinion. If we get dominated at the X and the short sticks struggle forget about it.
Take a chance

Thread killer. :confused:

This is a tough one. Obviously a lot rides on he face offs. Beyond that it will be interesting to see how our defense lines up against their offense. UVa middies scare me more than their attack. Would not be surprised to SU bump a second long stick up to UVas first midfield.

Three Keys to the game:
1. SU d-middies vs UVA middies. Emery and Tucker scare me in this game.
2. SU must rattle UVa freshman goalie, he has been up and down this year and this is his first game against a big time opponent. Will be interesting to see how Barrett responds.
3. Faceoffs. Would like to see a lsm take draws if it is a bloodbath at the X.
X. Coaching Adjustments. Last game we saw the staff make some changes, results were not good. What pre-game changes will we see this week and will there be in game adjustments?

Not sure this is the game that SU gets off the snide.

Uva 15
SU 14

UVa scores in OT after winning the first faceoff and SU never gets the ball.

rakim christmas 2-0 / johnny christmas 0-2

scores be damned, i want the the sweep today !

We will win by 1 or lose by 9. I'll be positive: SU 18 - UVa 17.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom