SU vs ND Game Thread (LAX). | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs ND Game Thread (LAX).

Because kids who couldn't qualify at a 4 year school two years ago should easily get accepted into SU now.

If Cody Jameson and his buddy the long pole we had can get accepted anyone can.

Because kids who couldn't qualify at a 4 year school two years ago should easily get accepted into SU now.

Also its much easier to transfer into SU after 2 years at OCC or another school then straight out of highschool.

Half: Notre Dame 4, Syracuse Nil.
Oh Lord. Can anyone remember a time when SU was held scoreless in a half? I can't. Do we have to accept the bid to the BET? ;)

You think last year's OCC whiz bang (Pratt) is in over his head.

Ya he is big time, that doesnt mean we dont try and bring a few more OCC guys, we have much more sucess with guys from OCC then busts like Pratt. We need to do something because we lose Palasek and Desko and the incoming freshmen class doesnt have any highly ranked O players who can step right in. The O could be just as bad next year if not worse.

Ya he is big time, that doesnt mean we dont try and bring a few more OCC guys, we have much more sucess with guys from OCC then busts like Pratt. We need to do something because we lose Palasek and Desko and the incoming freshmen class doesnt have any highly ranked O players who can step right in. The O could be just as bad next year if not worse.

Grimm was a Top 15 recruit. Pretend he's an incoming frosh.

I'm getting it from both sides today. Garcia got lit up after 1.2 innings. :(

Halftime stats: we got nothing.

SU owns 14-9 shot advantage, John Kemp has 7 saves, Bobby Wardwell 3.

some may "always " defend desko,but parity has taken hold and he can't deal with it or coach against it.

for years the best talent would choose syracuse because they "were" syracuse.

this team, with the very little offensive talent we have,they are graduating. this team might be lucky to win a few next year. knowing what is coming back that is.

this team has no intrest in playing todays game and suspending dadio is a little to late for this year

Grimm was a Top 15 recruit. Pretend he's an incoming frosh.

I am high on Grimm, wish he would have played this year but I understand the need to redshirt him. Between Maltz, Walters, Grimm, Rice, Powderly, Hatem, I am hopeful the O will be much better

I'm getting it from both sides today. Garcia got lit up after 1.2 innings. :(

LOL same here, Garcia needs to go to the bullpen guy has been bombed every start.

some may "always " defend desko,but parity has taken hold and he can't deal with it or coach against it.

for years the best talent would choose syracuse because they "were" syracuse.

this team, with the very little offensive talent we have,they are graduating. this team might be lucky to win a few next year. knowing what is coming back that is.

this team has no intrest in playing todays game and suspending dadio is a little to late for this year

Hate to say it but things are lookind bad, Desko will be in big trouble if things dont get turned around next year.

I am high on Grimm, wish he would have played this year but I understand the need to redshirt him. Between Maltz, Walters, Grimm, Rice, Powderly, Hatem, I am hopeful the O will be much better

Knowing how the year played out, maybe Grimm and Hatem should have played.

Obviously Desko thought he could get it done with the other kids, and he guessed wrong.

Desko wide open buries one, finally on the board.

LOL on cue we win the faceoff and Drew passes it right to a ND player and then Harris throws a pass that Andre the Giant couldnt catch, Uning believable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom