SU vs. USC Game Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs. USC Game Thread

And we punt.

I'm glad to see we've hung in there today. But at some point Marrone needs to look in the mirror when it comes to the choices he makes on 4th down.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Is it just me or have there been n unusual amount of helmets flying off in our games?

we take bad angles and over run plays, killers. the safety wasn't even close coming up on that at 110 mph

That's why you go for it. We aren't playing an average joe. 28 yards ( gained from the punt) is little to the top team in the country.

This will look like a blowout on the crawl...and that sucks because we were competitive.

without the penalty on the kickoff we were down in the red zone and going for it anyway

We just continually beat ourselves with shitty execution, bad coaching and dumb mistakes. When will it ever change? This year we have the players but the mental part is sill the same. What

That's why you go for it. We aren't playing an average joe. 28 yards ( gained from the punt) is little to the top team in the country.

4 years in and Marrone still makes those decisions as if its the NFL

i think we score though and at least make USC move it one more time

That punt is really pissing me off right now

i know it's easy to pile on but if sales doesn't fall down we probably still have the ball right now.

We can't say we did't have our chances. We now need to score just to make our own statement.

I think the final will be 42-16 and USC covers.

We're horrendous on special teams...let's punt!!!!

There's a big difference between playing to win and playing not to lose. Marrone is clearly playing not to lose. Somebody remind him that he's not coaching in the NFL anymore. I hope that 77 yard run forever sticks in his mind the next time he decides to be a wimp and punt the ball on 4th and 2.

The end result was predictable. Too much pressure on the defense to win it. Eventually playmaking talent is going to win against an offense with zero playmakers. Offense should play every freshmen skill player to see who steps up. RBs are terrible and WRs disappointing. Expected more from veteran TEs too. Defense is good enough to win BE - show them some respect by benching non-factors on offense.

We can't say we did't have our chances. We now need to score just to make our own statement.
The only statement would be we wont quit. Game is over.

you have to wonder how barkley will play in the pro's he may not have two as good as this to throw too

i know it's easy to pile on but if sales doesn't fall down we probably still have the ball right now.
That doesn't change the punt from a horrible call to a good one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom