Summer Sessions 1 & 2 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Sessions 1 & 2

He got JACKED. Man oh man with the S&C and the taller/longer players the team is getting now. Watch out.
Agreed, he looks great. I love that picture. These guys are getting after it.

We've got some depth in that DB group now. It is young but I think that group looks solid moving forward.

Yes.
When cuse asked if that was Coley, I'm like "Nah. No way. Gotta be someone else." In the back of my mind I'm saying, "But man that would be completely surreal if it was ...please let it be Coley."

Holy Fish! That's Eric Coley!

Man all three minus Trill used that January enrollment well. If Jonas def Redshirting? Kids gonna be a stud.

Not sure how you do a side by side with his freshman picture and say 'where's the beef'?
What kinda brownies you eat today dud?
Umm I wasn't comparing him to his freshmen year, I was going by the video posted earlier in the thread where the poster said he looked "beefed"

Of course he's gotten bigger since his freshman year. Three years in a strength and conditioning program will do that

I'm just saying that in this most recent picture he doesn't look "beefed." He still looks relatively small

Umm I wasn't comparing him to his freshmen year, I was going by the video posted earlier in the thread where the poster said he looked "beefed"

Of course he's gotten bigger since his freshman year. Three years in a strength and conditioning program will do that

I'm just saying that in this most recent picture he doesn't look "beefed." He still looks relatively small

In the video and that picture he is noticeably bigger

Mo looks to be about 185 and that’s 15 or more lbs he put on since he showed up and for some fast twitch kids, that ain’t easy cause of their metabolism is so fast that they burn thru calories most of us don’t. If u watch mo run he doesn’t get murdered when he gets hit cause he has great feet and hips. So he still won’t break shoulder tackles but he could break arm tackles more so now than 2 yrs ago. I think Mo is perfect fit as he needs a little hole and bam he is gone. Looking forward to this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom