Summer Sessions 1 & 2 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Sessions 1 & 2

Agreed, he looks great. I love that picture. These guys are getting after it.

We've got some depth in that DB group now. It is young but I think that group looks solid moving forward.

We need youth and transition and dependability, height and depth at safety. Looking forward!

Yikes! Are those Orange Jordan tee shirts with the insignia and #'s on the back? If so, those are sweet!
Not sure what it’s about, but I’m pretty sure it isn’t a “Jumpman”.

Keep working hard young men, the upcoming season is won by you now. Go Orange!!!!!!

Btw, anyone have info as to if we are indeed sticking with Nike or mightwe be looking elsewhere after the 44 degree angle and nyc debacle?

It's just a workout shirt. Nike has plenty that have that -peace sign without the circle- logo on them. I have a hoodie with it. It's a ventilated area so the article of clothing "breathes" better

I'll be that guy... lotta no reps on those back squats :p

LOL, I was going to post something similar, but didn't want to stir the pot. Lotta close squats, but only a few that were parallel to below parallel. That said, don't care much at this point, think the guys are really coming along.

The lack of proper equipment is scary. Lack of belts, shoes, wraps. This stuff protects you! Come on S&C!

Shoes are the most important component in my eyes. That said, they're probably moving quickly from one station to the next and not all stations would work well with squat shoes.

LOL at the experts here... You think the the staff would risk injury without the proper equipment? In the era of being sued for everything and anything you think they would er on the side of caution if anything. These S&C coaches have been around for years and may know a thing or two you don't.

LOL at the experts here... You think the the staff would risk injury without the proper equipment? In the era of being sued for everything and anything you think they would er on the side of caution if anything. These S&C coaches have been around for years and may know a thing or two you don't.

Thanks for assuming things about those you are criticizing.

Are they not assuming as well?

No, they're not. they voiced an opinion based on the pics they were looking at. Their opinion is that certain equipment is necessary for proper safety. They never assumed the S&C didn't know or care about their safety.

No, they're not. they voiced an opinion based on the pics they were looking at. Their opinion is that certain equipment is necessary for proper safety. They never assumed the S&C didn't know or care about their safety.

Again the coaches are right their so I'm going to say for a fact the coaches are not worried about it. Another thing is I'm sure they know these clips are going to be on social media so they make sure things are pretty legit you would think right?

Again the coaches are right their so I'm going to say for a fact the coaches are not worried about it. Another thing is I'm sure they know these clips are going to be on social media so they make sure things are pretty legit you would think right?

Many strength coaches would argue against using a belt, up until certain weights. Knee wraps, as well. Whether it's legit or not, the poster was just expressing his opinion about the usage, or not, of such. You, however, made a broad assumption about those who expressed their concerns. That's all I was pointing out.

Shoes are the most important component in my eyes. That said, they're probably moving quickly from one station to the next and not all stations would work well with squat shoes.
Yeah maybe I just thought heavy squat day was sort of a limited day. Maybe not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom