Summer Workouts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

I was able to attend practice last Friday. It was actually mostly in the weight room since they were leaving for a weekend off so I guess it was a light day.
I met Felisha and she spent about 15 minutes with me before running off to see a recruit. Sue spent some time with me also. I got to go into the locker room and learned that Nyah Wilson is the person who uses my "dedicated locker".
I was impressed with what I saw, mostly the level of teamwork or team unity that was there. The players were joking around, and I have to say in past practices I went to this level of having fun was not something I saw in the Q era.
Another surprise? Dyaisha Fair has the nicest warmest smile of everyone. Not sure why we do not see it. Hopefully it will appear for all to see for themselves. She and Teisha were working out together and seemed very bonded together. Once again, good for T E A M. Trouble loading some of the photos. Will work on loading more later
SU women's practice 3.jpg

I was able to attend practice last Friday. It was actually mostly in the weight room since they were leaving for a weekend off so I guess it was a light day.
I met Felisha and she spent about 15 minutes with me before running off to see a recruit. Sue spent some time with me also. I got to go into the locker room and learned that Nyah Wilson is the person who uses my "dedicated locker".
I was impressed with what I saw, mostly the level of teamwork or team unity that was there. The players were joking around, and I have to say in past practices I went to this level of having fun was not something I saw in the Q era.
Another surprise? Dyaisha Fair has the nicest warmest smile of everyone. Not sure why we do not see it. Hopefully it will appear for all to see for themselves. She and Teisha were working out together and seemed very bonded together. Once again, good for T E A M. Trouble loading some of the photos. Will work on loading more laterView attachment 218822
Thanks really believe Fair and Hyman are going to terrorize the ACC teams this year.
Both players can handle, and outrun most anyone.
Felicia likes to play 10 or 11 players and seems to have the depth to do that this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom