Summer Workouts | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

I hate stairs. I'm surprised we haven't had this happen yet.
Westcott Reservoir on the west side has kids and sports teams running it during summer. Seems a lot safer.

This a Babers thing or have past coaches also done this?

Westcott Reservoir on the west side has kids and sports teams running it during summer. Seems a lot safer.

This a Babers thing or have past coaches also done this?
Pretty normal to run the Dome stairs. The ROTC programs did it once a week while I was there. The lacrosse and basketball teams definitely did it during my time as well.

Thompson still in a significant knee brace but I guess that's expected. Would love it if he wasn't though or at least in a smaller sleeve or something.
Hopefully it's just a precaution.

Thompson still in a significant knee brace but I guess that's expected. Would love it if he wasn't though or at least in a smaller sleeve or something.

With the type of injury he had I would be surprised if he wasn't wearing that brace.

He's only ten months post op. There are guys on the team who experienced similar injuries 4, 5 and six months before Thompson who are still wearing similar braces. After a year wearing a brace is often precautionary but it also depends on the individual player and their history with injuries. We have a few players who have had multiple knee surgeries and are back out there busting their tails.

These young men are tough hombres.

And our medical staff works just as hard to put them back together and get them on the field. Kudos to them.

Pretty normal to run the Dome stairs. The ROTC programs did it once a week while I was there. The lacrosse and basketball teams definitely did it during my time as well.
Gives the “high knees” that FB coaches love

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom