Summer Workouts | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

That is an awesome highlight video. Two things really jump out.

First, we haven't seen that many dunks in a season from a guard in a looooong time.

Second, I forgot how many of those buckets came from his own defense. It wasn't a coincidence he had so many steals last season.

Judah's a special talent. I'm so glad he's back. He's going to have a monster season.

Yep. There was no one who could stay in front of him last year. A year wiser with a better shot and lookout.

He wasn't quite ready or had the level of talent around him in year 1 but I think is now in terms of being able to completely control a game like a Flynn, MCW or Ennis with the fact he also will be playing alongside at least one other likely draft pick in JJ and possibly more.

That is an awesome highlight video. Two things really jump out.

First, we haven't seen that many dunks in a season from a guard in a looooong time.

Second, I forgot how many of those buckets came from his own defense. It wasn't a coincidence he had so many steals last season.

Judah's a special talent. I'm so glad he's back. He's going to have a monster season.
And, it was nice to see how many times Joe spotted him.

And, it was nice to see how many times Joe spotted him.
Joe's been particularly good at looking ahead for the break and delivering an accurate pass for an easy bucket pretty much since his freshman year. Sidibe got a lot of buckets from Joe that way, I remember, which is great. Always a good idea to reward a big man running the floor.

Joe's been particularly good at looking ahead for the break and delivering an accurate pass for an easy bucket pretty much since his freshman year. Sidibe got a lot of buckets from Joe that way, I remember, which is great. Always a good idea to reward a big man running the floor.
This team could very well be a throwback to when DC and Stevie got here. Size speed, athletic ability, and a smart floor general.

I disagree.

If you've been a fan for a dozen years or so, you'd remember the '09-'10 team. They wiped out Cal and UNC in the Garden and went on to win the BE regular season. They gelled nicely.

(And then Arinze got hurt. . .)
The poster’s point about December could apply to the great 2009-2010 season too though. We lost that shocking, crazy game to Lemoyne in November. It seemed to help our success in the long run, stopped players questioning whether they would be better off playing man to man and then realizing how much that they really hated losing. They played unselfishly and executed, accepted their roles and team strategy the rest of the season.

The poster’s point about December could apply to the great 2009-2010 season too though. We lost that shocking, crazy game to Lemoyne in November. It seemed to help our success in the long run, stopped players questioning whether they would be better off playing man to man and then realizing how much that they really hated losing. They played unselfishly and executed, accepted their roles and team strategy the rest of the season.
It was in exhibition though that wasn't a real loss

It was a real loss at home, but thankfully it just didn’t count in our record.I was there. It was headlines back then and not just in Syracuse.
I remember it quite well, wasn't worried then and the team was cracking-on immediately from game 1 of the season

How does the staff feel about McLeod and the center position as we enter the Fall?

What could have been without the injury?
sad bugs bunny GIF

He was a bully. And our bully. I loved it.
Bully has negative connotations to me. He was our Stalwart.

I finally remember UNC forwards trying to drive straight into him and... bouncing.

It was like my 6 year old bumping into me

Bully has negative connotations to me. He was our Stalwart.

I finally remember UNC forwards trying to drive straight into him and... bouncing.

It was like my 6 year old bumping into me
Billy ball was great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom