Summer Workouts | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

Jaquan getting his first Orange workout in…
IMG_4862.jpeg

Ready for the h0t takes after 3 second or less clips that definitely aren't live.
Here’s one. At this time last year I don’t think a single player on the team could buy a beer. 9 Sophs and 3 Juniors that’s what we walked into the season and up against 23-24 year old guys all season.

Watching the early clips I’m seeing some older dudes out on that court at least and that’s a positive change.

Here’s one. At this time last year I don’t think a single player on the team could buy a beer. 9 Sophs and 3 Juniors that’s what we walked into the season and up against 23-24 year old guys all season.

Watching the early clips I’m seeing some older dudes out on that court at least and that’s a positive change.
Yeah that’s exactly it. That’s why I was so satisfied with last year’s record. We were playing so many teams that may have not had more talent and skill than Syracuse, but were physically much more developed. That won’t be a problem this year anymore. In fact this may be one of the oldest teams in college basketball next season. Next year you have a potential lottery pick on the roster. Minus losing Maliq Brown, I think we kept probably the highest potential players at the next level on the roster.

Swipe through the photos...
Good to see Chance leading it off!

Choppa confirmed #33. But remember numbers are not set in stone during the summer. Some guys wear old kits from the previous season/s until the new gear/numbers are in. Like Eddie... he is not in a 44 here. It looks like he is in a 21 (Patterson).

Last edited:
Any sign of Jyaire Davis? I’m pretty high on him coming into the season. Have seen announcements for all Transfers/Freshman besides Davis and Freeman (who I believe is training with the Bahamas) for the Olympics?

Swipe through the photos...
Good to see Chance leading it off!

Choppa confirmed #33. But remember numbers are not set in stone during the summer. Some guys wear old kits from the previous season/s until the new gear/numbers are in. Like Eddie... he is not in a 44 here. It looks like he is in a 21 (Patterson).
It's weird having to take a moment as each picture comes up to figure out who the player is.

I guess having 8 guys transfer out does that to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom