Summer Workouts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

IMG_4871.jpeg

Speaking of big Eddie. His DBPR in 22-23 at TCU was 1.86 per evanmiya (.99 at Colorado last year). Maliqs DBPR last year was 1.46.

If he gets back to his levels from the year before last on D that would be solid. Clearly he’s shown he’s capable per the numbers.

I noticed in the articles thread the interview with Carey where gmac talked about playing 5 out-
Something we did a lot of this past year to mixed results… wondering if Gerry had a sizable influence on what we ran last year given that overlap….

I noticed in the articles thread the interview with Carey where gmac talked about playing 5 out-
Something we did a lot of this past year to mixed results… wondering if Gerry had a sizable influence on what we ran last year given that overlap….
The Celtics ran 5 out, and it worked for them.

Now just tell me who is going to be our Tatum, Brown and Porzingis, and I can predict what the record will be.

If Carey turns into Porzingis, that would be a surprise, but if so, good for GMAC.

Now just tell me who is going to be our Tatum, Brown and Porzingis, and I can predict what the record will be.

If Carey turns into Porzingis, that would be a surprise, but if so, good for GMAC.

Yeah I’m not saying it doesn’t work but elite personnel, akin to the Triangle plays a big role

Red personally wants to run 5 out. That's a big part of his vision -- 5 guys who can dribble, pass and shoot. Getting the right guys is another story.

I thought the Peter Cary article stated that Syracuse wants to run a “dynamic 5” and that GMAC at Siena is going to run a “5 Out”. The Dynamic 5 seems to be even more intricate than the 5 Out. One thing is for sure, no more 1 guy pounding the ball on the perimeter while the other 4 watch. Would the experts please enlighten us on the Dynamic 5?!?

I thought the Peter Cary article stated that Syracuse wants to run a “dynamic 5” and that GMAC at Siena is going to run a “5 Out”. The Dynamic 5 seems to be even more intricate than the 5 Out. One thing is for sure, no more 1 guy pounding the ball on the perimeter while the other 4 watch. Would the experts please enlighten us on the Dynamic 5?!?
Dynamic 5 didn't pop up at all on Google. Maybe it's Red's name for his proprietary offense?

I’d like to know who our luke Cornett is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom