Sunderland 1 Southampton 0... | Syracusefan.com

Sunderland 1 Southampton 0...

Giacherini...

Guy played extremely well at the confed cup. Good pickup for Sunderland.
Yeah, he's active and has a low center of gravity . . . and a ton of heart. Prandelli saw something in him and he has paid him back for giving him the chance at that level.

jozy not getting decent service- word though is sunderland put a bid in for michael bradley- would be great for jozy but i think Roma is still the better fit for michael.

forza you a sunderland fan or just italian players?... I am supporting sunderland and would be pretty amazing to have bradley there too. Yea Jozy is so isolated he is holding the ball well, but def needs better service. Hope he opens his account soon dont want to see Di Cano get restless with him.

I think Southerland v. Sundhampton would have been a more compelling match. At least there'd be an S.U alum to root for.

forza you a sunderland fan or just italian players?... I am supporting sunderland and would be pretty amazing to have bradley there too. Yea Jozy is so isolated he is holding the ball well, but def needs better service. Hope he opens his account soon dont want to see Di Cano get restless with him.

yeah sunderland needs some holding midfielders to give their attack a better chance. Johnson is more of a center forward or cam than a true middie.

Fiorentina fan but follow US players abroad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom