Super Bowl LII thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LII thread

Plenty of pundits got it wrong but hey it's a football game, anything can happen and usually does. No problem there but my son lives in Boston and he sent me some commentary from Dan Shaughnessy and Michael Felger talking about how Pederson would pee his pants when he saw the Hoodie on the other sideline. That he was an Andy Reed disciple, completely overmatched, will shrink under the pressure, blah, blah. Seems these two clowns never bothered to watch the guy coach. He's been by far the most aggressive coach in the NFL all year long and his play calling was lights out in the two playoff games prior.

Plenty of pundits got it wrong but hey it's a football game, anything can happen and usually does. No problem there but my son lives in Boston and he sent me some commentary from Dan Shaughnessy and Michael Felger talking about how Pederson would pee his pants when he saw the Hoodie on the other sideline. That he was an Andy Reed disciple, completely overmatched, will shrink under the pressure, blah, blah. Seems these two clowns never bothered to watch the guy coach. He's been by far the most aggressive coach in the NFL all year long and his play calling was lights out in the two playoff games prior.

Pederson is unconventional and therefore wasn't respected by many of the old guard prior to the playoff run and yesterday. Group think, they are the people who keep hiring all these retreads with no new ideas. Good for Philly, they took a big shot in C Kelly it didn't work and then they took another shot with Pederson and is proved to be successful

Surprised Vegas didn't get wind of the Butler benching. I'd be pissed if I wagered on the Pats.

He caught the ball and took 3 steps. He gets the anything goes runner rules
Yes, I know.

I'm saying even in the absence of being deemed a runner, it was a clean catch.

Just an FYI but the two people you cited are universally hated by Patriots fans and don’t speak for the region or fanbase.
Michael Felger is a successful contrarian who isn’t a fan of any the local teams except the Bruins. He is from Wisconsin and trolls Patriots and basically takes the fun out of sports. He is successful at it and gets the reactions he wants.
Dan Shaughnessy is the worst person in the media bar none. He writes as if Kaiser is his audience and literally nobody likes him. He hates the Patriots and trolls the crap out of the fans he isn’t liked by anybody.
He writes stupid stuff to get attention around the country and so he can go on their area and make Patriots fans look stupider.

Philly was a balanced team. If Brady wasn’t Brady that is a replay of the NFC title game.

Save the bender for the week after Malcolm but somehow Belichick is the jerk in this.. Crazy talk
Belichick just did the NFL a favor.

Granted, he was 5-2 in the Big Game heading into this, but this was the right thing to do.

Of course its not that bengal in 89 or that raider in whatever 00, but this was the right thing to do.

Player safety???

How about body safety?? Don’t drink and do drugs or you don’t play.

Show up for meetings or you don’t play.

And you know what, if brady doesn’t fumble, he pulls it off.

Patricia to Lions official.
McDaniels to Colts official tomorrow.
Greg Schiano is going to replace
Patricia.

Belichick just did the NFL a favor.

Granted, he was 5-2 in the Big Game heading into this, but this was the right thing to do.

Of course its not that bengal in 89 or that raider in whatever 00, but this was the right thing to do.

Player safety???

How about body safety?? Don’t drink and do drugs or you don’t play.

Show up for meetings or you don’t play.

And you know what, if brady doesn’t fumble, he pulls it off.
Even without Butler stuff Belichick had a bad game.
He didn’t go for a 4th and 1 in the first quarter down 7 and they missed the FG.
He didn’t manage the clock well when Philly drove the ball in the last 2 minutes of the half.
He didn’t need the stupid WR pass to Brady as Brady was doing fine throwing.

Belichick was outcoached even without Butler.
Brady saved his ass yesterday. Philly isn’t as bad defensively as Brady made them look.

Even without Butler stuff Belichick had a bad game.
He didn’t go for a 4th and 1 in the first quarter down 7 and they missed the FG.
He didn’t manage the clock well when Philly drove the ball in the last 2 minutes of the half.
He didn’t need the stupid WR pass to Brady as Brady was doing fine throwing.

Belichick was outcoached even without Butler.
Brady saved his ass yesterday. Philly isn’t as bad defensively as Brady made them look.
I’m ok with narrative that bill had a bad game and Brady bailed him out.

I watched Eli go 72-104 for 800yds and 6 TDs v the iggs this year...I’m sure Brady watched too...

SVfcExl.jpg

Im an Eagles fan, and I can’t even say anything. Philly fans are like the worst fans in any sport.

99.9% of my animosity as an opposing fan isn't for the team or its players but it's fans. They are literally the worst America has to offer. The very definition of deplorables.

Pederson is unconventional and therefore wasn't respected by many of the old guard prior to the playoff run and yesterday. Group think, they are the people who keep hiring all these retreads with no new ideas. Good for Philly, they took a big shot in C Kelly it didn't work and then they took another shot with Pederson and is proved to be successful

The irony with canning Kelly and hiring Pederson was that they wanted stability ala what they had in Andy Reed and not the volatility of Kelly. They got lucky and got somebody far more aggressive than Reed. Interesting to was that everybody panned the hiring. Mike Lombardi, former GM and now talking head on TV, absolutely hammered DP saying he had no business being a NFL HC. Lombardi's been killed for those comments lately and he keeps sidestepping instead of just admitting he was wrong.

99.9% of my animosity as an opposing fan isn't for the team or its players but it's fans. They are literally the worst America has to offer. The very definition of deplorables.

Same here.

Save the bender for the week after Malcolm but somehow Belichick is the jerk in this.. Crazy talk

Where I blame BB is when he says Butler was benched because Rowe gives us the best chance to win. Everybody knows that's not remotely true.

Surprised Vegas didn't get wind of the Butler benching. I'd be pissed if I wagered on the Pats.

He didn't even tell the players involved until five min b4 game time.

Just an FYI but the two people you cited are universally hated by Patriots fans and don’t speak for the region or fanbase.
Michael Felger is a successful contrarian who isn’t a fan of any the local teams except the Bruins. He is from Wisconsin and trolls Patriots and basically takes the fun out of sports. He is successful at it and gets the reactions he wants.
Dan Shaughnessy is the worst person in the media bar none. He writes as if Kaiser is his audience and literally nobody likes him. He hates the Patriots and trolls the crap out of the fans he isn’t liked by anybody.
He writes stupid stuff to get attention around the country and so he can go on their area and make Patriots fans look stupider.

Philly was a balanced team. If Brady wasn’t Brady that is a replay of the NFC title game.

I've been a Red Sox fan for 40+ years. I know all about Shaughnessy and I know about Felger, too. I agree with your comments about them. I was just pointing out their stupidity.

The best part of the Eagles winning is listening to Cowboy fans like Skip Bayless cry a river. They have one like 2 playoff games in 25 years. The Iggs are the better franchise as currently constructed.

I’m ok with narrative that bill had a bad game and Brady bailed him out.

I watched Eli go 72-104 for 800yds and 6 TDs v the iggs this year...I’m sure Brady watched too...

Always comes back to Eli, huh?

Im an Eagles fan, and I can’t even say anything. Philly fans are like the worst fans in any sport.

The bad part is it takes the spotlight off of what is a very likable team and coaching staff. Also tars what is largely a loyal, passionate and knowledgeable fan base. The fans wreaking havoc are not the true Eagle fans. Fans that are deliriously happy are not interested in destroying property etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom