Super Bowl LIV Game | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LIV Game

QB for SF was their weak link in this game.
Play action made his passing numbers look good. Jimmy G is why SF isn’t winning this game.

I'm sure that a lot of QBs could put up gaudy numbers with an awesome run game and beast TE to rely upon. The good ones can step up their games when needed

Lol, he played a really good game. He overthrew Sanders and missed a couple, he was on point most of his throws. Whatever D they switched to killed them. Hill didn't do nothing all game until then. Sherman got burned, etc.

Offense put up a grand total of 20 points. That overthrow to Sanders was absolutely huge.

He gave KC 3 points with his horrific 1st INT.

He was serviceable tonight. That's about it.

Lol RIP to anyone who bet on Patrick Mahomes rushing yards prop.
It was 35.5 before the game.
He had 39 yards before these kneel downs. He has lost 16 yards and the prop bet lost now.

He finished this game 2 for 10. Had a brutal first half INT.
He wasn’t good. He was a game manager and when the game was on him he failed.
Mahomes had 2 picks. Brutal 1st half int. whatever. He was like 19-22 in the 3rd qtr, and throwing accurate. If you're counting garbage time throws where he has no choice but to go down field and the D knows it...ok

Lol RIP to anyone who bet on Patrick Mahomes rushing yards prop.
It was 35.5 before the game.
He had 39 yards before these kneel downs. He has lost 16 yards and the prop bet lost now.
That's pretty funny.

Offense put up a grand total of 20 points. That overthrow to Sanders was absolutely huge.

He gave KC 3 points with his horrific 1st INT.

He was serviceable tonight. That's about it.
Yeah, we'll have to agree to disagree

Mahomes had 2 picks. Brutal 1st half int. whatever. He was like 19-22 in the 3rd qtr, and throwing accurate. If you're counting garbage time throws where he has no choice but to go down field and the D knows it...ok

How about the throws when it was 24-20?

Mahomes didn't really play well...until the 4th quarter, when it mattered most.

I would say Mahomes played poorly this game but overall this season he has carried the Chiefs.
Garrapolo is a game manager. He wasn’t SF best player this year.

How about the throws when it was 24-20?

Mahomes didn't really play well...until the 4th quarter, when it mattered most.
I'm looking at the overall game, and saying he's the reason for the loss. Nope

I would say Mahomes played poorly this game but overall this season he has carried the Chiefs.
Garrapolo is a game manager. He wasn’t SF best player this year.
Moving the goal posts, we're talking this game and only this game.

I'm looking at the overall game, and saying he's the reason for the loss. Nope

I didn't say he was the reason for loss. But I think he did what many expected him to do with the game on the line

I have no dog in this fight but it's amazing that a game that was relatively penalty free had the outcome swing on one pi followed by a no call on a helmet to helmet on Jimmy G the very next drive. Par for the course with this modern NFL.

QB for SF was their weak link in this game.
Play action made his passing numbers look good. Jimmy G is why SF isn’t winning this game.

Play calling wasn't great either. You can't put it all on Jimmy G. The guy missed what 6 times the whole game?

He finished this game 2 for 10. Had a brutal first half INT.
He wasn’t good. He was a game manager and when the game was on him he failed.

He got hit on the pick...

Moving the goal posts, we're talking this game and only this game.
This game I wasn’t impressed by Garrapolo. He was passing off play action. Which was effective because SF could run the ball.
Jimmy wasn’t good this game IMO.
20 points wasn’t winning this game.

Two Superbowls that Shanahan has lost. Jimmy G is not someone you want to rely on in that situation. Should have kept running it down Kansas City's throats until they showed they could stop it. Even on the last drive, they ran it successfully until he stopped calling for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom