Super Bowl LV Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LV Thread...

I assume the half time dude is saying something All i can tell its loud music with some who looks like maybe they are saying something?

Last edited:
I think most of the calls were legit, particularly the PI calls. They weren't blatantly obvious but they were a long way from egregious. JMO
I'm not sure you're getting the point

The calls are ALWAYS there

They can just choose to call the off ball 3 times in a half, or not.

No offense, just reality

Can you imagine how good it would’ve been with Eric church doing halftime and the weekend doing national anthem.

Brady is going to go after Honey Badger this second half I think Gronk will get another TD.

Just like when Anthony Smith(SU player) talked trash to him.

I'm not sure you're getting the point

The calls are ALWAYS there

They can just choose to call the off ball 3 times in a half, or not.

No offense, just reality
They showed replays of each of those off the ball plays. On each play the defender was grabbing the receiver. The refs are watching the players, they're not looking back to see where the ball is being thrown.

Where’s the rolling stone or Aerosmith?

Imagine you're a teenage boy in high school, and your Mom is reffing a Super Bowl.

She does a great job and she is a fox. That last part ain't making it easier on the kid either.

I hate both teams

Game is 100% rigged

Always has been for Brady

If Tampa wins Buffalo might play the season opener at Tampa next year.

The refs are awfully one sided. No question it gave TB 8 pts....BUT if KC cannot handle the TB pressure, this game is over. That is the biggest story so far. The inability to give Mahomes time to tee up. First possession of the second half is so important.

Brady is going to go after Honey Badger this second half I think Gronk will get another TD.

Just like when Anthony Smith(SU player) talked trash to him.
I think it's likely Honey Badger goes after Brady.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom