Super Bowl LV Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LV Thread...

Boomer isn’t afraid to say it.
You don't want flags play within control

KC is playing reckless and have let their emotions get the best of them

God the referees think they are paid by the ACC and that Kansas City is really Syracuse university playing an ACC Tampa team.

Don’t care who wins that much , but I would rather see the players decide the game. Keep the fing flag in your pocket UFC’s it’s not a clear call. Refs are making themselves the story and that sucks.

I'm sure I will be wrong (which is why I don't gamble), but everyone seems to be saying it will be close, so I think it will be a 3 score game. No idea who's going to win.
Brilliant

Not sure why anyone watching the NFL would be shocked with these refs. In big games the NFL feels like the WWE.

Would be right on brand for them to call it the other way the second half to force the score to tighten up.

Flags or not Mahomes is 9-19 for 69 yards. The Tampa front is having their way so far.
Yeah, it’s not just the d. Our punters got the yips. Our o line has 1 original starter and we haven’t figured out a way to handle that yet. Watkins has laid en egg so far. Hardman is like 1/4 on targets.

Yeah, it’s not just the d. Our punters got the yips. Our o line has 1 original starter and we haven’t figured out a way to handle that yet. Watkins has laid en egg so far. Hardman is like 1/4 on targets.
Sammy Watkins is going to get a huge catch the first drive of the second half.
Just like the 2018 AFC title game.

Ok now the dancing mummy parking valets, we might be onto something.

Sammy Watkins is going to get a huge catch the first drive of the second half.
He was our leading playoff receiver the last 2 years. He’s made his money the last couple years feeding when teams put resources into stopping hill and Kelce. Need him to show up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom