Super Bowl LV Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LV Thread...

We got a PI call on a play where nothing happened and Brady threw it into the first row. You can not like the chiefs but come on.
You constantly hold and hit guys in the head and you’ll get called for it.

I used to hate it when when Andy Reid used those TO's in Philly in the exact same situations. Almost never worked out. The Bucs were basically content to go in at halftime up 14-6. Andy MADE them go for more points. That 3rd and 2 TO, in particular, was horrendous.

And, yes, someone has made it a point of emphasis to stop all of the KC holding. But, for the most part, they ARE holding.

Romo: "That's a tough call."

Ummm, no it wasn't. PI all the way.

Sheesh.

Disagree. Uncatchable is still supposed to be a rule. Brady sailed that thing. Even guys like him do it sometimes.

You constantly hold and hit guys in the head and you’ll get called for it.
If you’re still butthurt about Jones not getting tossed for the punch, I’m sorry.

Disagree. Uncatchable is still supposed to be a rule. Brady sailed that thing. Even guys like him do it sometimes.
I'm pretty sure you can't trip a guy even if it's uncatchable. But maybe you can.
1612747226255.gif

I didnt think one team could get 10 marginal calls in one half, but it happened.

Chiefs called for 3 penalties two weeks ago. Laughable. That's statistically significant
Enforcement has been very different, no doubt.

Chiefs called for 3 penalties two weeks ago. Laughable. That's statistically significant
Called for yes. But they should have had at least five more calls against them

It's the law of averages

I get Reid wanting to get the ball back but the Bucs basically were content to go to half. Killer clock management
is is that hard to play 2 deep in that spot so the deep ball cant be thrown like that?

If you’re still butthurt about Jones not getting tossed for the punch, I’m sorry.
Butthurt? Are you 12?

Jones is a dirty POS with no impulse control. Truth hurts, I guess?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom