Super Bowl LVI Thread... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVI Thread...

Wonder what this does for Stafford's legacy.

Pretty sure he's knocking on the door of all time top ten passing yardage and TDs.

Now he has a late career Super Bowl win.

Were you expecting Brady-like efficiency from a guy who had played on the Lions for ten years? He was good enough to win, and that's all that counts.
Follow along, we were talking about being the MVP. He had wayyy too many misfires to be the MVP.

Outside of St. Louis there wasn’t anyone upset with the Rams winning.
They won’t be a dynasty. I could see McVey retiring, getting married have kids work in TV and pick a new job in a couple of years.

Bengals will be solid but they overachieved. I don’t see them coming back to the SB in the next couple of years.

It was probably a foul, but that guys overrated. Got cooked a ton tonight when that wasn’t happening.
Oh I don’t think so.. he’s very good and is on an island . He gets beat every once in a while but allows the rest of the secondary to free roll

They won’t be a dynasty. I could see McVey retiring, getting married have kids work in TV and pick a new job in a couple of years.

Bengals will be solid but they overachieved. I don’t see them coming back to the SB in the next couple of years.
100%

Bengals won't even make AFC title game again next five years

and the refs magically show up at the end of the game...bring back the rock

The Rock sucks. He was a bad football player - couldn't even make a Canadian team - and then he went to become a fake wrestler, and then a bad movie actor. He sucks.

I don’t agree with that at all. They are the best team in that division. Get two linemen and they’ll likely be contending with KC and Buffalo. That passing game is just scratching the surface.

Not a great game, imo. The refs blew the call that gave the Bengals the lead then blew the calls in the end that put the Rams back ahead.

That said Aaron Donald is a beast. He won the game on those 3rd and 4th down plays. He should be the mvp.

I don’t agree with that at all. They are the best team in that division. Get two linemen and they’ll likely be contending with KC and Buffalo. That passing game is just scratching the surface.
That division is too tough.
Pittsburgh and Baltimore are well run organizations.
I don’t see Cincinnati dominating that division.
It’s hard to win 3 road playoff games now.

Mike Brown is cheap. They won’t be in the SB in the near future. AFC is loaded.

The Rock sucks. He was a bad football player - couldn't even make a Canadian team - and then he went to become a fake wrestler, and then a bad movie actor. He sucks.
th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom