Super Bowl LVI Thread... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVI Thread...

I don’t agree with that at all. They are the best team in that division. Get two linemen and they’ll likely be contending with KC and Buffalo. That passing game is just scratching the surface.
Agreed. They're loaded and don't really have too many holes to fill. Ton of young talent.

That division is too tough.
Pittsburgh and Baltimore are well run organizations.
I don’t see Cincinnati dominating that division.
It’s hard to win 3 road playoff games now.

Mike Brown is cheap. They won’t be in the SB in the near future. AFC is loaded.
This is what everyone said about the Saints in 06. They’ll be the favorites in the North next year guaranteed.

The Rock sucks. He was a bad football player - couldn't even make a Canadian team - and then he went to become a fake wrestler, and then a bad movie actor. He sucks.
You’re about to check yourself into the Smackdown Hotel, located at the corner of Know Your Role Blvd. and Jabroni Drive.

Just a heads up….

Belichik would have taken Kupp away in the 2d half, especially after OBJ got hurt. Maybe the Rams win with somebody else, but not him.

The Bengals did a good job on him. It was just the go ahead drive where he finally did something

You’re about to check yourself into the Smackdown Hotel, located at the corner of Know Your Role Blvd. and Jabroni Drive.

Just a heads up….
Matters not to me. Disprove any point I raised.

The Bengals did a good job on him. It was just the go ahead drive where he finally did something
Yeah I think he only had 4 catches until that drive.

I say they play with NO refs. No penalties. Then we’ll see who the tougher team is! Coach with the more impressive car CD sleeve and haircut decides any disputes on if something is a TD or out of bounds or not!
Let's go!

I'm betting on this guy:

il_794xN.3304042048_1dog.jpg

If I understand who the former guy is he did not make his money. He inherited it then went bankrupt multiple times. The Rock is actually a pretty smart guy by all accounts. He is this generations Adam Sandler where he laughs all the way to the bank with his bad movies.

Sandler is also a talentless dork. He makes the Three Stooges look like George Carlin.

If I understand who the former guy is he did not make his money. He inherited it then went bankrupt multiple times. The Rock is actually a pretty smart guy by all accounts. He is this generations Adam Sandler where he laughs all the way to the bank with his bad movies.
His movies suck, but his wittiness on the mic in front of the live crowds was legendary.

And he’s by all accounts that I’ve seen a pretty good guy who……dislikes the right people. So he’s good with me.

I say they play with NO refs. No penalties. Then we’ll see who the tougher team is! Coach with the more impressive car CD sleeve and haircut decides any disputes on if something is a TD or out of bounds or not!

Ah, you're talking about rugby! :)

His movies suck, but his wittiness on the mic in front of the live crowds was legendary.

And he’s by all accounts that I’ve seen a pretty good guy who……dislikes the right people. So he’s good with me.
The stuff he does charity-wise and with kids and such, he's a good guy. Hard not to like him, IMO.

Also, what's this crap about The Rock's movies being bad?

The Rock's movies are fun as Hell. Sure, he's had a few clunkers, but so what? Every actor ends up in a few duds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom