Super Bowl LVI Thread... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVI Thread...

Great play late by Donald.

I love when they say God is great though… like I don’t get it. So god is not great for the Cincy players that might have said the same thing if they won?

I’ll never ever get it.

Another great Super Bowl. They used to be awful games but in recent years they've bene fabulous. That might have been the all-time greatest playoffs, maybe in any sport.

The first interference call at the goal line was bogus but it made us for Ramsey getting mugged on that play right after halftime.

Great play late by Donald.

I love when they say God is great though… like I don’t get it. So god is not great for the Cincy players that might have said the same thing if they won?

I’ll never ever get it.
for the health/opportunity?

I know what you mean, but that’s what I always assume when trying to give the benefit of the doubt.

Rams won their last 3 playoff games by a combined 9 points.
Should have been sitting on their couches like me if that 49ers DB wasn’t counting his incentive money before he caught that duck Stafford threw

It was probably a foul, but that guys overrated. Got cooked a ton tonight when that wasn’t happening.
Definitely a foul. Whole game is different with a whistle there

Last edited:
Agree. Stafford has been meh.

Were you expecting Brady-like efficiency from a guy who had played on the Lions for ten years? He was good enough to win, and that's all that counts.

for the health/opportunity?

I know what you mean, but that’s what I always assume when trying to give the benefit of the doubt.
Two plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom