Super Bowl LVII Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVII Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Fov0mC8agAIs7E2

Do we have any Chiefs fans here? If so, good luck!

To my fellow Eagles fans here... Go Birds!!

Don’t know. Made the mistake of committing to going to a SB party. The hell was I thinking. I’m sure there will be plenty of good food and beers though. I gotta figure out what to bring, and then figure out how to pull a halftime Irish Goodbye.
Seriously. Avoid, avoid, avoid...

Don’t know. Made the mistake of committing to going to a SB party. The hell was I thinking. I’m sure there will be plenty of good food and beers though. I gotta figure out what to bring, and then figure out how to pull a halftime Irish Goodbye.
You have a sore throat and cough. Tested negative, but don’t want to risk it.

Eagles rank 28th against scrambles, so I hammered Patty over 19.5 rushing yards accordingly. Hopefully thank ankle is as good as it can be.

You have a sore throat and cough. Tested negative, but don’t want to risk it.
i was walking thru my office bldg the other night, which i seldom do since we work from home now. I saw the list on the wall.

cough. headache. aches, sort throat, runny nose and about 10 other things. if you have any of them go home. Explains why the building is empty most days. I have had those every day for the last 30 yrs.

Apologies to any chiefs fans but I expect participation trophies will be your takeaway today.

We are doing homemade Detroit style pizza( in Detroit style steel pan) and homemade Buffalo and Garlic parm wings here. Last couple years ordering out its sucked given everyone has been rushing orders with limited staff.

Philly signed Vic Fangio to a two week contract to help them prepare for today's game. After the game he'll become the DC for the Miami Dolphins. Supposedly part of his deal is to work with the Philly offense to gameplan against Spagnuolo's defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom