Super Bowl LVII Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVII Thread...

Do they do the Johnny Cash bit every Super Bowl? I don't remember it but I'm old and probably a bit senile. It's a bit, over the top.
Eh. It was cool. I’m ok with it. This is our national holiday after all - lol.

Don’t know. Made the mistake of committing to going to a SB party. The hell was I thinking. I’m sure there will be plenty of good food and beers though. I gotta figure out what to bring, and then figure out how to pull a halftime Irish Goodbye.
My annual mistake is not taking the Monday after off of work.

Sirianni is that dbag frat boy always flexing you want to knick the piss out of lol.

Also crying??? Well ill give him that - powerful choice for the anthem.

Wings deep fried in same peanut oil 2 turkeys were fried in, great seasoning, and Franks, closest anyones getting to CNY wings here. Oh and I saved a few Focal Bangers, and Heady's for today

Wings deep fried in same peanut oil 2 turkeys were fried in, great seasoning, and Franks, closest anyones getting to CNY wings here. Oh and I saved a few Focal Bangers, and Heady's for today
Stopped at the alchemist last night and picked up a pack of Rapture, excellent single IPA, and Luscious

There must be some prop that hit big saying the first FG attempt will be a doink

buttlicker-office (1).gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom