Supposed to be sticky outside saturday | Syracusefan.com

Supposed to be sticky outside saturday

High of 78, dewpoint of 63. It'll be like a greenhouse if it's full. Glad I won't be there and sorry I'm gonna miss it at the same time.

its gonna be hotter than a witch's t!t in a brass bra up in there

But they're from the south you know. Haven't you read their board? It will affect our players more than theirs. Oh Lord

But they're from the south you know. Haven't you read their board? It will affect our players more than theirs. Oh Lord
Has any of your current players ever played in the Dome when it is packed? If not, why wouldn't the heat affect your players as well? Not trying to be a jerk, just asking.

Has any of your current players ever played in the Dome when it is packed? If not, why wouldn't the heat affect your players as well? Not trying to be a jerk, just asking.
The visitor's Cool Zone fans are broken and unavailable.

Honestly, I have seen games in the dome where our southern visitors seemed much less affected (negatively) by the heat than the home team. However, at 78 outside, that's not quite as bad as some of those games.

How does that help SU though? Clemson has more depth and like it or not, playing/practicing in 85+ heat and full humidity probably will have them a little more prepared than NYS late summer/fall and a half empty Dome thus far. Even if the heat/humidity is different in the Dome, it's not like our kids have been playing in these conditions all season.

Maybe not packed, but the temperature in the dome for last year's opener (Northweswtern) was well into the 90s. I believe SU has some holdover players from that game and experience with other early season saunas like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom