surprised that no one brought up JB saying | Syracusefan.com

surprised that no one brought up JB saying

Mystery man of old?
Reclassify of stud?
A 2016 recruit that most of the board doesn't know about?
He's throwing one of us a surprise party?

I will gladly take any, but choice 4 sounds extra promising. Please let JB know my birthday is in December and I almost always get jipped as it's so close to the holidays.

Thanks in advance, JB! And dash, please don't let me down - give him the message if you can.
:)

download-11.jpeg

Mystery man of old?
Reclassify of stud?
A 2016 recruit that most of the board doesn't know about?
He's throwing one of us a surprise party?

I will gladly take any, but choice 4 sounds extra promising. Please let JB know my birthday is in December and I almost always get jipped as it's so close to the holidays.

Thanks in advance, JB! And dash, please don't let me down - give him the message if you can.
:)
I'm the December Holiday birthday girl here. Get in line.

The past few years we've had a "surprise recruit", and a "mystery recruit". Personally, not really into the surprises lately.

I thought he meant the current players would surprise people but it seems there may be a surprise arrival to the team which would be great.

BTW I wouldn't consider TT to be a surprise.

Although I hope JB was alluding to roster additions, it sounded more like he was talking about individual player development and some "stylistic" changes - running more, pressing.

"I think we're going to have a few surprises, a few things that people are happy to see next year. Some of the things our players are doing, what they're working on... We always like to have surprises."

Although I hope JB was alluding to roster additions, it sounded more like he was talking about individual player development and some "stylistic" changes - running more, pressing.

"I think we're going to have a few surprises, a few things that people are happy to see next year. Some of the things our players are doing, what they're working on... We always like to have surprises."
That's how I took it. We are going to get up and down with our more athletic guards and press more.

I know most get it, but does anyone really think that this is anything other than about the current players? It seems obvious that it's just about some things we will see from some guys that we haven't. Roby could be improving his 15 footer and FTs, that's my guess on the surprise. Plus, we're finally gonna get out and run again, love it. Should see some alley opps regulary and not just on a break, maybe once every other game, but out of halfcourt sets as well. We haven't seen that since Scoop ran the show, I believe. At least consistently. The big fella Chukwu will be a big reason for that. And we have a rim protector to anchor the zone again. It seems like it's been forever on that too.

I hope JB is speaking some of JG JR as well, and that his speed, shooting, and ability to run the point will surprise even the board. We all seem pretty high on him, and I am as well with the experience he has. Love his stroke, speed, and ability to finish in the lane. Hope he can do well in the ACC. It's gonna be a fun year. We truly are lucky to lose two NBA draft picks, another 5th year senior, and still have the pieces to be a top 25 team. Though I think we can reach the top 10, then who knows in the tourney. Time to make FFs a regular thing after our luck with AO and Fab.

They are working to add a triple Lindy dunk to their games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom