Swag Daddy Updates... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Swag Daddy Updates...

Always possible. Or, maybe Diaz being out at Miami was a factor. I was wondering if the AHC would be used as an enticement for the new OC, or if White would get that title.
I believe Lustig was rewarded for his efforts with the AHC title...and extra cash.

He's headed to Florida or Hawaii hoping to find some players.

The emoji between the palm tree and the dog face is a Tanabata Tree which means wishing.. Then again it's a Japanese tree so maybe he's headed to Japan.
No non Visa travel to Japan right now unfortunately for us. I would love us to recruit some Sumo wrestlers for the offensive line.

Is it just me or is this the first time we’ve really seen DB out on the road recruiting?

Idk but this is like the second or third time two coaches have visited him in last few weeks. I'm guessing we have a lot of heat on us in keeping him Orange.
That was just Monroe on that other in-home. Pretty standard that the HC visits the week before signing day.

It's you, but this is the most I've seen Monroe and Babers on the recruiting trail together.

I’m sure they are trying to lock up early signees and early enrollees.

Early signing period is eight days away, Dec 15-17 (next week).

Closers.

I’m sure they are trying to lock up early signees and early enrollees.

Early signing period is eight days away, Dec 15-17 (next week).

Closers.
Yes. It's pretty standard pre-signing day for the HC to be out making in home visits.

Always possible. Or, maybe Diaz being out at Miami was a factor. I was wondering if the AHC would be used as an enticement for the new OC, or if White would get that title.

Just title them like the Athletic Dept does. Use the SAADD tree.

You can take it all the way out to Senior Associate Assistant Deputy Director... of Head Coaching.

An old axiom in sales is to protect your probable deals, until they become closed deals. In between, you create possible deals, then finesse them into probable deals…etc., etc., etc. Such is the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom