Swag Daddy Updates... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Swag Daddy Updates...

This might as well be written in Chinese.

I hate being old.

I do have a similar pair of shoes though.
You must be an attorney at a "White Shoe" law firm

Coach Monroe is an Orange treasure!

44734711-FF6C-4C31-B3EF-A80886FCA958.jpeg

Arguably our best coach. Best recruiter, best position coach as his kids are being drafted and playing in the league.
Not sure its even arguable. Huge fan of Achuff too

Definitely our best recruiter.

I think you'd get plenty of argument about best coach, given White, Schmitt, Anae, and Beck.

Agreed he’s not our best “coach”

I think you'd get plenty of argument about best coach, given White, Schmitt, Anae, and Beck.
Agreed. We've had what seems like a 150-200 visitors since spring practice started and all the big name prospects shout out Coach Monroe and many more also give him a shout out.

He is in pictures with a lot of the key targets for the next three cycles.

Agreed, this staff has come a long way since Babers has been here. He is for sure our best recruiter but White is a hell of a recruiter and Beck and Schmidt are no slouches on offense either. In terms of best coach…3 years ago it was no brainer Monroe. But Schmidt, White, Beck, Anae, Achuff are legit too tier ACC coaches. It’s refreshing to see because I think all the coaches in our staff are legit ACC coaches. I just think those dudes I just named could coach anywhere in the ACC

He got a new title in January so it definitely came with a hefty raise I'm sure. Clearly he's a fantastic recruiter and coach.

It seems like yesterday at the Camping World Bowl that they just had their baby.

Blessed to have this guy and family. A great testament to faithfulness, devotion, integrity, and humility

The grass isn't always greener somewhere else and there are many benefits to not chasing money elsewhere. There can actually be great reward in it. Contentment is one of those rewards

Happy Easter, Coach Monroe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom