Sweet 16/Elite 8 Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Sweet 16/Elite 8 Tickets

Louie and Bouie

Starter
Hey all. Thinking of pulling the trigger on trying to get tickets for this weekend. A couple of questions.

First, are you obligated on S16 and E8 tickets if you put your name in the ticket lottery or only if SU wins?

Second, what are cost of 4 tickets for each session?

Thanks in advance for any help. Gotta decide in the next one hour.

Hey all. Thinking of pulling the trigger on trying to get tickets for this weekend. A couple of questions.

First, are you obligated on S16 and E8 tickets if you put your name in the ticket lottery or only if SU wins?

Second, what are cost of 4 tickets for each session?

Thanks in advance for any help. Gotta decide in the next one hour.

tix are $225 for both sessions.

Ok. Saw tix are $225 once you click the email prompt. Says its for both sessions. Is that only if Cuse wins or you have tix to E8 no matter what?

Only concern is if Cuse loses than I'm not sure I wanna stick around through Monday for E8.

Thank you.

Ok. Saw tix are $225 once you click the email prompt. Says its for both sessions. Is that only if Cuse wins or you have tix to E8 no matter what?

Only concern is if Cuse loses than I'm not sure I wanna stick around through Monday for E8.

Thank you.

sounds like you have to buy for both and win or lose, the elite 8 tix are yours.

If it's 225 and you get both games your not getting a better deal, it's about 330 a game with fees on the secondary market, if cuse loses and you want to leave toss them on stubhub and you might even make money on the tickets themselves.

How special do you need to be to get said email? Been a season ticket holder for 8 years, but not a major donor by any means.

Looking for two tickets, to split a 4-pack of tickets with two other people. We're looking on the secondary market. Inbox me if interested.

Mods please nuke this if it skirts forum rules.

Yup. And then ranked by donor rank. I put in for two seats -- not sure I can go yet but if I get them and can't, happy to sell them at a cost to someone else on here.
If you could get any, I would gladly like to take them off your hands. Been to both games so far, so I'm good luck!

I have 4 tickets to both Monday night Elite 8 games that I no longer have any use for...sigh. They're all 400 level. DM if interested and good luck to your guys on Saturday.

I've got 4 tickets for the Sweet 16 game on Saturday night, something came up at the last minute and I can't make it anymore. DM me if you are interested, wanted to offer them up to some fellow Cuse fans before posting them elsewhere.

If you could get any, I would gladly like to take them off your hands. Been to both games so far, so I'm good luck!
I'm actually making the trip with another alum. Driving out on Friday probably...hope to see a good Cuse crowd.

I've got 4 tickets for the Sweet 16 game on Saturday night, something came up at the last minute and I can't make it anymore. DM me if you are interested, wanted to offer them up to some fellow Cuse fans before posting them elsewhere.

Absolutely would be interested...Sorry I think i sent a DM, but not sure???

I would be interested in tickets. It would be just me but sounds like I would need two based on seating pods

If anyone has any amount of extras at a decent price... 200-250... dm me until Saturday morning... I have a 10 hour drive from cuse... I’ll take 1 and go by myself or take 2,3,or4 and bring friends

Still looking for 2 for Saturday at reasonable price ($200's). Please DM me with any leads up until Saturday morning. Thnx.

Still looking as well. DMs welcome looking to head in Saturday would be just me for the game

Is there certain sections for Cuse fans? Looking in secondary market and would be cool to be near fellow fans

Prices look silly for all 3 games Saturday @ Hinkle.

Not sure why they didn't use the Colts stadium for this round.

They are using 3 venues. We got the smallest. So there are fewer available tix. So the prices are higher. SU also had more requests than tix so we are staying home and watching on TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom