Symir Torrence transferring to Binghamton | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Symir Torrence transferring to Binghamton

That's too bad. I always thought the team had better energy when he was on the court. Wonder if we lose his brother on the football side.

Maybe he can succeed in a place like Albany. Good luck to him and appreciate his hard work over the years.

If Dwayne Killings doesn't get fired from UAlbany, look for that as a potential landing spot. Former Marquette associate head coach.

If Sy never came here, I would have assumed he would’ve ended up at Albany. Former Marquette Assistant is the head coach there.

Good call you two.

I really think jb handcuffed him a ton. He was easily our best defender although Judah had more steals. He could score in the paint but jb didn’t want him to which is weird. Sucks to lose him.
Could he score in the paint? I seem remember many times in the last 10 games where he got the ball into the paint and bricked floater after floater, along with missing quite a few layups

With his high B-ball IQ and coach on the floor grittiness and wonderful voice, I think Symir can walk into a b-ball commentator job tomorrow.

Or be a coach. Maybe a player-coach somewhere?

Or a doctor, lawyer, or whatever else he wants to do.

Could he score in the paint? I seem remember many times in the last 10 games where he got the ball into the paint and bricked floater after floater, along with missing quite a few layups
Yes, he could, but like the rest of his O game - he deferred to others. However, his game seemed to erode in the last third of this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom