Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky)

Hope I'm not too late to the dance, but put me down for 1x iPhone 4s "THE BLOCK"
Thanks for taking the time and executing a great looking product. Let me know how/when you
want payment and my mailing info.

-Matt

Honorary Haiku

Warrick's block was fine
Seminal moment for 'Cuse
No more demons here

Late, but hopefully not too late. I would love to buy an iPhone cover of the block if you are still taking requests.

6 Samsung S3 cases are at my post office, waiting for me to pick them up tomorrow morning. Let's hope they work with my engraver!

Ok, I need a guinea pig. I've been working on a new technique to add a second color to the engravings and I've got something that seems to be working ok. The only issue is that I need to seal the color in with some clear coat, and I'm not sure how well this will stand up to everyday use. So - I need someone to demo this blue and orange iPhone 4/4S case that I made - just use it for a couple weeks and let me know how it holds up. First come, first served. Name and address and it will go out tomorrow. View attachment 3249
Ooh that's hot. BTW, I see some people asking for "The Block". Is that in production or way down the line?

We are working on the design. Hopefully soon.
That's great. I've been holding off but I definitely want one of the block for the Galaxy III if and when that is possible.

I'm in for one for the galaxy s3 too if it's not too late mase. I don't even have it yet, but I know it's my next phone :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

If not too late, I would be interested in The Block in Orange for GS3. Also, didn't see anyone else mention or request this, but is there talk of adding a Block "S" or other Syracuse emblem? I would definitely be in favor of that if at all possible!

I just got the Samsung Galaxy S3 cases. I've attached a picture.

Couple things - 1) These are actually not really cases. They appear to be back panel replacements. It looks like it is a simple matter of popping out the old back panel, then snapping in the new one. However, I don't own an S3 so I have no idea if this is an issue or not.

Can anyone with an S3 let me know if this would be a problem?

2) There is a Samsung logo at the top of the case. This logo wasn't in the picture on the website... so I'm going to have to work around it... ugh. I'm going to take detailed dimensional measurements and send them to my brother so he can resize the artwork appropriately. I should have a test done by early next week to see how these work.

Mason

Attachments

• IMG_5888.jpg
    IMG_5888.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 117
Mason, I have an S3, and it should not be a problem swapping out the backs.

Mason, I have an S3, and it should not be a problem swapping out the backs.

Excellent. Glad to hear that. We'll get to work on adapting the artwork then.

How do I actually order the cover, for the Iphone5? How do I use PM? Not board savvy.

How do I actually order the cover, for the Iphone5? How do I use PM? Not board savvy.
Where you see the "TinyManInside" profile on the left, click on his name and when the little box pops up, click the link that is entitled "Start a new conversation".

the blue one, in my humble opinion, is even better than the orange one. If you ever make one for the EVO, sign me up...

Dude, can we get a Nike silver/gray version too? ;)

The blue is absolutely awesome! Reminds me of the blue jerseys that they pull out once a decade. The orange highlights stand out beautifully.

Message to anybody interested:

Do not PM Mason if you are interested in a case. The whole purpose of me doing this is to let him focus on just making what he needs to and not the semantics.

If you just post here, I will add your name to the list in the original post. Mason checks that list to figure out what to make and for whom.

Thanks to everyone for your interest - and thanks again to Mason for going above and beyond.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I'm not too late to the dance, but put me down for 1x iPhone 4s "THE BLOCK"
Thanks for taking the time and executing a great looking product. Let me know how/when you
want payment and my mailing info.

If not too late, I would be interested in The Block in Orange for GS3. Also, didn't see anyone else mention or request this, but is there talk of adding a Block "S" or other Syracuse emblem? I would definitely be in favor of that if at all possible!

I'm in for one for the galaxy s3 too if it's not too late mase. I don't even have it yet, but I know it's my next phone :)

You've all been added to the list.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Late, but hopefully not too late. I would love to buy an iPhone cover of the block if you are still taking requests.

Hoov - which iPhone are you interested in?

That's great. I've been holding off but I definitely want one of the block for the Galaxy III if and when that is possible.

I'm going to be optimistic that Mase can do these and I've added you to the Galaxy S3 "The Block" list. Otherwise there is a chance I'd forget to add you if I don't do them all as I go.

ORIGINAL POST UPDATED TO THIS POINT

Here is a mock-up of what the Galaxy S3 cases will look like (well, the art isn't finished yet but you get the idea). I am going to run the first test the next time I'm in the shop (probably this weekend). If it comes out well, I will start accepting orders on it.

I also have a pair of blue iPhone 4/4S cases, like the one a couple of messages above, but WITHOUT the orange. The engraving is in the silverish/white aluminum color like the orange cases. I will upload a picture later tonight when I get back from work.

STILL waiting on the orange iPhone 4/4S cases to arrive.

Oh, and last night I think I worked out a solution for a 'high end' case that would be all aluminum, with a beautiful glossy true orange color, only I would have to sell these in the $45-55 range, so I'm not sure if there would be a market for them. I'm going to do a demo within the next couple of weeks. Should be pretty killer - the entire case will be aluminum.

Mason

Galaxy Screenshot.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367457664.652589.jpg

I have two of these in blue/silver for the iPhone 4/4S. If anyone that has already pre-paid for a 4/4S wants one, let me know. The orange cases I ordered 2.5 weeks ago still haven't come yet.

Mason

Sample art for the Galaxy S3 cases:

SampleArt.png

S3 people - which one do you prefer? Personally I like the one on the left. Planning to do a test run with it tonight (unless there is overwhelming support for the one on the right, and I will run that one instead).

Still working to get 'The Block' right... that one is a little tricky due to the camera angle and having to remove Hinrich. I'll post the provisional design once it's ready.

Mason

Sample art for the Galaxy S3 cases:

View attachment 3397

S3 people - which one do you prefer? Personally I like the one on the left. Planning to do a test run with it tonight (unless there is overwhelming support for the one on the right, and I will run that one instead).

Still working to get 'The Block' right... that one is a little tricky due to the camera angle and having to remove Hinrich. I'll post the provisional design once it's ready.

Mason

Mason, I prefer the one on the left... Thanks!

Awesome job! I personally love that it's not a case but just the back plate of the phone! Great job. Let me know when and how to pay up. Sorry if it's been posted already but I have had zero time to look.