Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky)

Original post has been updated again regarding Mason's supply line. In case you don't want to scroll back, please read the following:

SO, I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS - THE IPHONE 4/4S CASES THAT MASON ORDERED FROM CHINA EITHER GOT LOST IN SHIPPING OR WERE NEVER SHIPPED. FORTUNATELY, THE COMPANY HAS REFUNDED HIS MONEY, BUT THAT WAS THE LAST SOURCE THAT HE HAD FOR ORANGE(ISH) CASES. WOULD ANYONE BE ADVERSE TO CHANGING TO BLUE FOR THE IPHONE 4/4S CASES? HE CAN GET BLUE CASES WITHIN A WEEK SINCE HE HAS A SUPPLIER IN THE US. HE WILL 100% MAKE SURE TO HONOR ALL THE PRE-ORDERS THAT HE HAS RECEIVED ON THE 4/4S, BUT HE WOULD LIKE TO SUSPEND FURTHER ORDERS ON THAT SIZE OF CASE UNTIL HE GETS HIS SUPPLY CHAIN SORTED OUT. (sorry for all CAPS - he made me do it!)

Original post has been updated again regarding Mason's supply line. In case you don't want to scroll back, please read the following:

SO, I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS - THE IPHONE 4/4S CASES THAT MASON ORDERED FROM CHINA EITHER GOT LOST IN SHIPPING OR WERE NEVER SHIPPED. FORTUNATELY, THE COMPANY HAS REFUNDED HIS MONEY, BUT THAT WAS THE LAST SOURCE THAT HE HAD FOR ORANGE(ISH) CASES. WOULD ANYONE BE ADVERSE TO CHANGING TO BLUE FOR THE IPHONE 4/4S CASES? HE CAN GET BLUE CASES WITHIN A WEEK SINCE HE HAS A SUPPLIER IN THE US. HE WILL 100% MAKE SURE TO HONOR ALL THE PRE-ORDERS THAT HE HAS RECEIVED ON THE 4/4S, BUT HE WOULD LIKE TO SUSPEND FURTHER ORDERS ON THAT SIZE OF CASE UNTIL HE GETS HIS SUPPLY CHAIN SORTED OUT. (sorry for all CAPS - he made me do it!)

I am totally fine with the blue case for THE BLOCK. We are still working on the artwork for that...correct?
Whenever you can get to this, it will be great. Thanks to TMI, O-Town and all others in the mix making this happen!

I'm down for whatever OrangeTown. Thanks again guys!

I'm still interested in these cases. I was in touch with mason via email for awhile, but that kind of faded out so I'm not sure where I stand anymore (plus I am recently back from a month long ban).

I'm still interested in these cases. I was in touch with mason via email for awhile, but that kind of faded out so I'm not sure where I stand anymore (plus I am recently back from a month long ban).

I don't have you listed either from earlier in this thread or in a separate conversation with Mason, but we can get you on the list if you let us know what you'd want.

I don't have you listed either from earlier in this thread or in a separate conversation with Mason, but we can get you on the list if you let us know what you'd want.

I have a 4s. I was a little confused by your last message...what are the colors available?

We're placing a hold on all 4/4s orders due to some issues he had from a supplier. I will add you to the list (no commitment) so that if/when an alternative is found, you will be in line.

I talked with him offline. He should actually be at the top of the list.

Just sent my payment for the S3 back. I can't thank you guys enough!

I'll be in the shop tonight finishing up the Galaxy S3 cases. They'll go out Wed morning to those who have already paid.

I'm ordering a set of blue iPhone 4/4s cases tonight too. Should be in by next Monday or so. Still looking for orange ones but coming up empty so far.

Mason

A blue case will work fine for me. I know you mentioned one per person but if you should get a shipment of orange cases in the future, I would still like to get one of those as well (I'll pay again if so). Either way I am fine with whatever. Thanks,

Bob

A blue case will work fine for me. I know you mentioned one per person but if you should get a shipment of orange cases in the future, I would still like to get one of those as well (I'll pay again if so). Either way I am fine with whatever. Thanks,

Bob

Bob, I have 2 blue cases that are ready to go, so I will get one out to you in the mail tomorrow since you have already pre-paid.

Any other taker on a blue case for the people who have already pre-paid on an iPhone 4/4S case?

Mason

I finished 6 Samsung Galaxy S3 cases last night. I have received 2 payments on them thus far, so those are going out in the mail tomorrow. The other 4 will go out on a first-come, first-served basis for those who submit payment. Orangetown is contacting the people on the S3 waiting list with payment details.

Also, I have ordered another 10 S3 cases.

Mason

Warrick_Block.jpg

Here's a DRAFT of 'The Block'. We still have some more work to do to clean things up before this is ready to engrave, but I wanted to show people that we are making progress. My brother decided to move Lee out of the frame of the picture and remove Hinrich entirely. This was done to bring in maximum effect of warrick (full body instead of a part of his body). I think we need to clean up Lee's hand a bit too. But... it's coming together. Hopefully we'll be ready to engrave by next week.

Mason

View attachment 3426

Here's a DRAFT of 'The Block'. We still have some more work to do to clean things up before this is ready to engrave, but I wanted to show people that we are making progress. My brother decided to move Lee out of the frame of the picture and remove Hinrich entirely. This was done to bring in maximum effect of warrick (full body instead of a part of his body). I think we need to clean up Lee's hand a bit too. But... it's coming together. Hopefully we'll be ready to engrave by next week.

Mason

LOVE IT! Great job. I know it's tough working from a crowded original picture, but you guys are making it happen.
Many thanks.

-Matt

Bob, I have 2 blue cases that are ready to go, so I will get one out to you in the mail tomorrow since you have already pre-paid.

Any other taker on a blue case for the people who have already pre-paid on an iPhone 4/4S case?

Mason

Mason,

Thanks .. looking forward to the case. Appreciate the effort you're putting forth. Thanks again.

Bob

Just an FYI/reminder - I believe the original post is updated to this point based on all the information I have. If you have been in touch with either me or Mason and feel that I have left something out, please send me a PM. Some people have told me they've paid, but I do not post that on the original post until I have confirmed with Mason. It is also possible that he has received payment from someone and not informed me.

So please just review the original post and make sure everything is up to date. And if you've expressed interest and I've failed to add you to the list, please also bring that to my attention.

Thanks again to everyone for showing the dedication to SU that is making this possible, and even more thanks to Mason for his talents and the effort he is putting in.

NOW SOMEONE ELSE WITH AN EVO 4G LTE SPEAK THE HELL UP AND FIND A CASE SOMEWHERE THAT MASON CAN WORK WITH!

Interested in a Nexus4. C'mon nobody else has this phone?

Also, my 2nd Gen Ipod Touch which I plan on keeping forever still runs great...not sure if it's compatible with other iphones/pods people may actually have though...probably not.

Mason
I pre-paid on April 18th - blue is good with me. If you've already sent out both blue cases then I'll wait for whatever. Once again Mason, thanks for doing this!

I pre-paid on April 18th - blue is good with me. If you've already sent out both blue cases then I'll wait for whatever. Once again Mason, thanks for doing this!

The other blue case is still available and is now yours! I'll get it out to you tomorrow morning.

Mason

I'm not sure where I stand right now. I paid a week or two ago for the 4S. I am happy with an orange case or a blue case. If there is a going to be a long wait, that is perfectly fine...can I just get a heads up? I don't even know if I have one coming in the mail right now or not.

But I just want to re-state, I am not complaining at all, just curious.

I'm not sure where I stand right now. I paid a week or two ago for the 4S. I am happy with an orange case or a blue case. If there is a going to be a long wait, that is perfectly fine...can I just get a heads up? I don't even know if I have one coming in the mail right now or not.

But I just want to re-state, I am not complaining at all, just curious.

OK, here is clarification, as best as I can give:

There was a problem with the bulk order of the unengraved orange 4/4S cases that I ordered from China - they either got lost or were never shipped. This is detailed on the first page (orangetown updates the very first post in this thread every time I send him an update).

I have blue cases on order and they should arrive within the next few days. I am still scouting for new/different orange cases. I have a few samples on order that should be here by the end of next week.

I apologize for these delays on the 4/4S cases - I took the preorders expecting that the cases would arrive shortly, only they never did. Finding suitable orange cases in bulk that I can sell for a reasonable price has been extremely difficult. Honestly I have spent 5 to 7 times as much time on sourcing the raw cases as I have on doing the actual engravings.

I want to assure everyone that I 100% guarantee that I will provide a product to EVERYONE that has pre-paid. You just have to be patient. I should have an update on the status by mid next week.

Thanks again for everyone that has put in orders.

Mason

Thanks for the update Mason. I never had a doubt that you would get a product out. Thanks for all your hard work on these!