Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky)

OK, here is clarification, as best as I can give:

There was a problem with the bulk order of the unengraved orange 4/4S cases that I ordered from China - they either got lost or were never shipped. This is detailed on the first page (orangetown updates the very first post in this thread every time I send him an update).

I have blue cases on order and they should arrive within the next few days. I am still scouting for new/different orange cases. I have a few samples on order that should be here by the end of next week.

I apologize for these delays on the 4/4S cases - I took the preorders expecting that the cases would arrive shortly, only they never did. Finding suitable orange cases in bulk that I can sell for a reasonable price has been extremely difficult. Honestly I have spent 5 to 7 times as much time on sourcing the raw cases as I have on doing the actual engravings.

I want to assure everyone that I 100% guarantee that I will provide a product to EVERYONE that has pre-paid. You just have to be patient. I should have an update on the status by mid next week.

Thanks again for everyone that has put in orders.

Mason

Not to throw something else at you but, how do I get on this order list?

Not to throw something else at you but, how do I get on this order list?
check page one of this thread. You are on the top of the iphone 4/4s list

check page one of this thread. You are on the top of the iphone 4/4s list

By jove you're right.

Hmm... To my knowledge I haven't paid anything yet.

By jove you're right.

Hmm... To my knowledge I haven't paid anything yet.

roger that, OrangeTown will contact you when its time to pay, and get your address.

Orangetown, don't forget post 81 here of mind. Prefer blue if possible.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I got my blue cover today. Super pleased. Many many thanks to Mason.

Bob

Original post updated through this point. Please remember to post here when you receive your items so I can keep updating the original thread with the praise of all the satisfied customers!

I've got an iPhone 4 for probably another year (it's through work). I'd definitely be interested in a case, though I'm not sure whether I'd prefer the teabag dunk or the block.

I'm in the same boat. Both are legit... Can't decide which one I want but the block is pretty badasz considering it won us the 'ship.

A medium sized lot of 4/4S blue cases should be in tomorrow.
A sample orange 4/4S case should be in by Friday.

Once I test these out I will release details on what is available in terms of colors, etc. Again - to everyone that has pre-paid for a 4/4S case, thank you for your patience. I'm sorry for the crazy delays, but I promise that I will get you a case!

BTW - I am thinking of making these available in my company's eBay store, just to make the process a little smoother. We could then use this thread to track interest in cases for other devices. What does everyone think about that?

Mason

I am going to run some samples of 'The Block' next time I'm in the shop. I'll post pictures of an engraved case within the next few days.

Mason

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368621486.545663.jpg
!BAM!!!

Last night I did 4 of these in orange for the iPhone 5. Just got 15 blue iPhone 4/4S cases in yesterday too. Testing out engraving/coloring last night. I'll post pictures later today.

Mason

View attachment 3545!BAM!!!

Last night I did 4 of these in orange for the iPhone 5. Just got 15 blue iPhone 4/4S cases in yesterday too. Testing out engraving/coloring last night. I'll post pictures later today.

Mason

That is so bad ass! Thanks for the hard work and keeping us all in the loop.

-Matt

I'm so pumped. Block, or Tea Bag, doesnt matter to me. Both of these are freaking awesome!

Sorry guys - I just sold my Galaxy S3 and bought an HTC One, so unless you are making cases, I guess I'm out...

SO..... can I get this on a Galaxy S4 cover by the start of football?

Orangetown, can you start a Galaxy S4 list in the OP of this thread? Once we get 3 people on the list I will start looking for cases.

Mason

Can you start a nexus4 list too? Thx.

I can, and I did!

Everybody spread the word if you've got a model you want Mason to look at! There's a few on there with 1 or 2 interested.