Syracuse Basketball Recruiting 2021-2022 Summary | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Recruiting 2021-2022 Summary

Not sure why the recruiting services are so low on Taylor. He held offers from UNC, Indiana, Florida, Virginia, Maryland... Even visited IU and UNC. Shouldn't that caliber of interest tell us something?
I've wondered the same thing. I'm no expert, but two themes I can think of that maybe contributed to his drop were his play last summer during AAU events and/or the fact that he played for the IMG post-grad team, and maybe analysts, scouts, etc., didn't watch the PG team like they did the national team. I'd love to know what others on here think!

I've wondered the same thing. I'm no expert, but two themes I can think of that maybe contributed to his drop were his play last summer during AAU events and/or the fact that he played for the IMG post-grad team, and maybe analysts, scouts, etc., didn't watch the PG team like they did the national team. I'd love to know what others on here think!
Likely struggling with shooting last summer and out of sight out of mind since.

I saw a couple of the freshman tonight at Wegmans... Suddenly it feels like they'll actually be here in the fall!

You just never know with freshman. Rankings go out the window when the games start. Anyone think Benny would be so bad? 5 star. How many "lottery" players are still in college or the portal? I hope these guys gel and we are top 25 again. Just never know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom