Syracuse - Clemson will be ABC Saturday night game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse - Clemson will be ABC Saturday night game

I wonder if Syracuse is perceived as a preseason top 25 does Fox or ESPN pickup the Syracuse at Maryland game.
I was expecting that game to be on BTN but if we are seen as solid it should be on Fox or ESPN.

Now we need the University Union to actually put on a good concert for Homecoming and it could be a special weekend if everything pans out.

Reading the responses to this on Twitter and I want to punch the twitter trolls in their stupid troll faces.

It's like they don't watch football.

We beat them 2 years ago at home and lost to them on the last possession on the road last year.

There were orange towels in each seat for Camping World. If they do it again? THIS is the one!
They were more like wash cloths, but I hear you. Good idea. Lets do a great orange out. I don't think we have ever done it full bore before.

They were more like wash cloths, but I hear you. Good idea. Lets do a great orange out. I don't think we have ever done it full bore before.
Yeah, they were too small (not complaining). Crowd is right on top of the players in the Dome. I hope we can make it as unpleasant as possible for Clemson. I may not even care if its 98 degrees, in there.

My frame of mind as soon as I read this:

That’ll be fun. Atmosphere was tremendous in 2017 when we went to Louisville and Va Tech under similar circumstances. Hope the crowd is juiced.

Reading the responses to this on Twitter and I want to punch the twitter trolls in their stupid troll faces.
you lost me after "Twitter" ...