Syracuse - Clemson will be ABC Saturday night game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse - Clemson will be ABC Saturday night game

SU best market the outta that, sell tickets as a package with Clemson and Uva shirts to burn before each game

I have no doubt they will. If this was the Gross era, they’d start promoting it the day before the game.

No. Sometimes the Gameday game is on CBS, if it’s a big SEC game.
Okay that’s right, the gameday broadcast is by espn but the game can be played on different networks other hen espn. Makes sense. Now we are slotted for a game that can correlate with gameday. Nice

In Syracuse

I won't be able to go to the game but I think I will definitely be around the tailgating and around the Dome to just experienced that. We haven't seen the Dome like this, the way it's going to be in 20 years and I was too young at that time so I want to know what it's going to be like. it's probably safe to say at this point that it will be sold out and it's going to be freaking bananas in there!!! Go Orange!!!

Since I can't be there for the game, I just notified my wife that Saturday, Sept 14th is OFF-LIMITS. No plans, no me going anywhere. Just me, my couch, a big-screen TV and an ample supply of beverages.

So this is locked in stone even IF they puke all over themselves at Maryland?

ITS LIT. LETS GO. I can't remember the last time we were able to have a true tailgate for a night game. This is going to be incredible. Go to gameday, then start tailgating all day. What an experience this will be. Im 23 and have never experienced the times my dad always talks about. So pumped to be able to experience this with my family

I didn't think this type of hype and anticipation would ever happen again in my life time... and I'm only 28. Give Dino a billion dollars and his own parking spot at Delmonico's.

No. Sometimes the Gameday game is on CBS, if it’s a big SEC game.

Or Fox. Could be anything.

But this helps our cause. The only other possibility looks to be OU @ UCLA. Are they going to transport Herbstreit from coast to coast that afternoon?