Syracuse - Clemson will be ABC Saturday night game | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse - Clemson will be ABC Saturday night game

This is a top 10 modern era game. A potential program changing event. How great is it to finally be relevant again. To take our rightful place again as one of the top programs in the History of College Football.
To know that we can compete with any team in the land.
Its time we let the world know that SU is back!

Have not been this excited for an upcoming season for such a long time. It makes me feel so good that the topic of conversation at work, among family and friends is about Syracuse University Football. I sincerely hope that the 2019 Syracuse University Football Teams Coaches and Players have the attitude that they are going to shock the college football world. Play one game at a time never looking past who is right in front of them. This season has the potential to be a program changer if they work hard during the summer and continue it one game at time during the season. That being said, I think 14Sep19 will be a day/night where the Syracuse University Football will represent itself in a positive way to college football fans across the nation. One game at a time gentlemen. Go Orange!!!!!!

What do y’all predict for the point spread?
Last 2 times, we were 21(or more) point underdogs. I'll drop 3 for home field - and to keep it interesting, go to 16.5. I don't think betters want to be burned again. I'll be surprised if any margin of victory is more than 10.

They were more like wash cloths, but I hear you. Good idea. Lets do a great orange out. I don't think we have ever done it full bore before.
I'd convert mine into a loin cloth.

That’ll be fun. Atmosphere was tremendous in 2017 when we went to Louisville and Va Tech under similar circumstances. Hope the crowd is juiced.

No offense to either of those schools (especially Tech who has a tremendous atmosphere) but neither compares to a sold out Carrier dome atmosphere wise. Don’t worry, It’ll be fun.

That’ll be fun. Atmosphere was tremendous in 2017 when we went to Louisville and Va Tech under similar circumstances. Hope the crowd is juiced.
It will be and for the 2nd time in 3 years Clemson Will lose in the Dome.

No offense to either of those schools (especially Tech who has a tremendous atmosphere) but neither compares to a sold out Carrier dome atmosphere wise. Don’t worry, It’ll be fun.
That’ll be quite a spectacle then. Tech in particular was as juiced as any crowd I’ve ever witnessed, and I’ve been to Clemson, FSU, Georgia, Auburn, and Texas A&M.

The Maryland game is the most important early game since McNabb Era.
We have to be 2-0 going to the home opener.
If we are 2-0 hosting Clemson the Dome will be 50k+ with workers.
Just bought 4 tix for UM game. 3rd deck. 2 on the 50. 2 on the 30. $11 each.
Psyched for Psyracuse.
Let us not forget Clemson plays Texas A&M the week before coming into the Dome. Could be beaten up a little. Might have to play their 4 Stars instead of their 5 Stars.