Syracuse Fan Fantasy Baseball 2019

SUFaninNJ

All American
I’m not going to be returning this year. You can remove Maddon’s Maulers from the league.

Anyone want to volunteer as commish or co-commish? Been fairly busy recently and haven't spent much time trying to get this fully organized for the upcoming season.

Basically we need to select a draft day/time, and recruit some new members. I think we're down to about 8 committed teams, but it's hard to know who's who anymore.

Symphony Steve

All Conference
Anyone want to volunteer as commish or co-commish? Been fairly busy recently and haven't spent much time trying to get this fully organized for the upcoming season.

Basically we need to select a draft day/time, and recruit some new members. I think we're down to about 8 committed teams, but it's hard to know who's who anymore.
While my plate is full when it comes to running the league, I'll post a new thread inviting a few more folks to join. I feel like 12 is optimal.

KaiserUEO

2018 Cali: Rec TDs/18-19 Iggy: Leading Rebounder
Fluck it, I’m in.

I may have my old man do some moves so no snarky shlit.

Oh, and I’ll need Judge, Sanchez, Gleyber and ...fine, no Chapman, but Dellin...to start with.

Symphony Steve

All Conference
I've just renewed the league. I think there were a couple absentee owners last year, so if anyone else wants in, make yourself known and sign up!
Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Baseball league, Syracusefan.com
TDTOrange: Kaiser wants to join, and Chugg wants to join if we have 12. Can you let 'em know how to join? Chugg, the only difference between 10 teams and 12 teams is that more players are available in a 10-team league. Why not give it a try?

Top Bottom