Syracuse Fan Fantasy Baseball 2019 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Fan Fantasy Baseball 2019

I'm definitely in for another season.

I’m not going to be returning this year. You can remove Maddon’s Maulers from the league.

Is it weekly it daily roster set?

Anyone want to volunteer as commish or co-commish? Been fairly busy recently and haven't spent much time trying to get this fully organized for the upcoming season.

Basically we need to select a draft day/time, and recruit some new members. I think we're down to about 8 committed teams, but it's hard to know who's who anymore.

Anyone want to volunteer as commish or co-commish? Been fairly busy recently and haven't spent much time trying to get this fully organized for the upcoming season.

Basically we need to select a draft day/time, and recruit some new members. I think we're down to about 8 committed teams, but it's hard to know who's who anymore.

While my plate is full when it comes to running the league, I'll post a new thread inviting a few more folks to join. I feel like 12 is optimal.

I'd be in if there's going to be 12.

When is the draft?
TBD, once we determine the number of teams and availability of the owners. Usually a week night starting around 8 or so. Probably the week before the season starts.

Fluck it, I’m in.

I may have my old man do some moves so no snarky shlit.

Oh, and I’ll need Judge, Sanchez, Gleyber and ...fine, no Chapman, but Dellin...to start with.

I've just renewed the league. I think there were a couple absentee owners last year, so if anyone else wants in, make yourself known and sign up!
Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Baseball league, Syracusefan.com

TDTOrange: Kaiser wants to join, and Chugg wants to join if we have 12. Can you let 'em know how to join? Chugg, the only difference between 10 teams and 12 teams is that more players are available in a 10-team league. Why not give it a try?

Can we schedule the draft? Any weeknight but Thursday.

We gotta get at least 10. You can’t draft with an odd #.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom