Syracuse Fan Fantasy Baseball 2019 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Fan Fantasy Baseball 2019

Pretty sure that Kaiser said he was in. That'd be 10.
Just wanted to make sure I was in as Eli’s #10.

Clear that roster, egads.

You can leave deGrom on it if you want.

Just sayin...

Draft day huh. Guess I should start looking at some stuff.

COULDVe used a reminder that the draft was last night, but all good.

I will need some more Yankees, so I’m open for lopsided trades my way.

Which team are you, Kaiser?

I noticed Miguel Andujar was available when I was drafting in the later rounds and was wondering if you were asleep.

cant decide If I should start Elvis Andrus because his walk up music is 'Baby Shark' or cut him.

ill just keep him on the bench because his 1st name rules.

Lindor already hurt for me so that's a great start.

My ESPN league got all screwed up so we had to do an autodraft for the league today. Damn computer picked me 11 guys on the injured list and Kimbrel and Keuchel who aren't even signed yet.

The auto draft filled all my RP slots with SP/RP guys who are now starters, not one actual reliever. I know punting saves is a strategy in rotisserie, not so sure it works in H2H format. Guess I'll find out.

The auto draft filled all my RP slots with SP/RP guys who are now starters, not one actual reliever. I know punting saves is a strategy in rotisserie, not so sure it works in H2H format. Guess I'll find out.

If you're cool with also punting your ratios (ERA, WHIP), then sure.

Another guy to the DL and the 1st week isn't over yet.

I've got some s-s-s-serious work to do with my team. Kaiser killed me this week, and it was legit. We just might have a ringer, folks.

I was in good shape until Zack Wheeler blew up on me again today. Thanks Mets fans. Losing 7-5 isn't bad though.

I was in good shape until Zack Wheeler blew up on me again today. Thanks Mets fans. Losing 7-5 isn't bad though.

I was leading most of the week, pretty handily too, but lost the lead over the weekend. Happy with my team overall.

I'm in the finals against one of you, not sure who. Wish there was some money involved here.

What a poor showing. I had a horrible draft and never got going this year.

What a poor showing. I had a horrible draft and never got going this year.

I was wondering which team you were because you're usually kick all of our butts.

I'm in the finals against one of you, not sure who. Wish there was some money involved here.

Are you Mike Zaun that beat me in the tiebreaker to get to the finals?

Are you Mike Zaun that beat me in the tiebreaker to get to the finals?

Nope, Tampa Turds. Saw the tiebreaker, that's a brutal way to lose. My hitting sucks but I destroy everyone in pitching every week.

sorry!

Congrats! The Mets bullpen got me. I got the quality start I needed from Zack Wheeler but not the win that would have tied that category.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom