Syracuse flavored First Take on ESPN | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse flavored First Take on ESPN

What? You know Waiters is in the best shape of his life, right?
that's what his mouth says . . . the rest of his body says he played in the fewest games of his professional career

that's what his mouth says . . . the rest of his body says he played in the fewest games of his professional career

He posted a pic, showing before and after working out with Miami - dude is JACKED now.

Ahem.
capture1.png

He got injured - I doubt that his diet had anything to do with that. :rolleyes:

He got injured - I doubt that his diet had anything to do with that. :rolleyes:
no, but his fitness regimen may well have. dedicate too much time to getting jacked and not enough to stretching and repeated trips to the DL are in your future

no, but his fitness regimen may well have. dedicate too much time to getting jacked and not enough to stretching and repeated trips to the DL are in your future

That's not necessarily true. Dynamic warmups before gametime are a good idea, but stretching in the traditional sense (static stretching) during/before/after workouts and whatnot has few benefits and a bunch of downsides. Lifting, even without stretching, will make somebody more flexible, provided they perform the lifts correctly. It's something of a myth that getting really muscular makes a person less flexible.

Do you keep the goalposts on sliders? So you can move them more easily? :rolleyes:

LOL, he's doing way too much in this thread. Seemingly determined to bag on Dion's fitness at all costs, regardless of accuracy.

Especially when you wear the shoes he does...

Kobe's? Lot of NBA players wear those with no issues though. Wall, Derozen, I. Thomas all wear them.

I also wear them and have no issues, though I don't venture inside the 3 point arc on either end of the court very often these days. As long as nobody pulls a Zaza on me, I'm good.

LOL, he's doing way too much in this thread. Seemingly determined to bag on Dion's fitness at all costs, regardless of accuracy.
way too much? one post and one response?

I used to think you had DW in your handle because you were just a jock sniffer, but you are so over the top defensive about all things Waiters, I'm beginning to think you are Dion himself!

way too much? one post and one response?

I used to think you had DW in your handle because you were just a jock sniffer, but you are so over the top defensive about all things Waiters, I'm beginning to think you are Dion himself!

??? 2 posts, not 1.

Weird reply. My handle has nothing to do with Waiters.

I caught a couple of minutes of the Dan Le Batard radio show on the way to work today, and they were actually discussing/wondering how the Miami Heat were an "outlier" in being a professional sports team that actually has their players in peak physical fitness, Dion Waiters was cited along with James Johnson & Hassan Whiteside as prime examples of this fact. Dion is in much better shape since joining the Heat.

This thread took a bizarre turn.

Also I wouldn't say Dion got "Jacked."

Let's see you post up a pic of you with your shirt off, then we can see who is, and who is not, jacked. ;)

Dion has a 6-pack.
I'm betting you've got a keg. :p

Let's see you post up a pic of you with your shirt off, then we can see who is, and who is not, jacked. ;)

Dion has a 6-pack.
I'm betting you've got a keg. :p

I'm working on it!

Anyway what I mean is that the work that Dion put in in Miami didn't make him "jacked" ...cut, shredded, definitely. But Dion was always a big guy. Now he has more definition

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom