Syracuse football bowl guide: What to root for this weekend | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football bowl guide: What to root for this weekend

Raleigh to Orlando in 8 hours is aggressive. That means you're averaging 75 mph from start to finish and no stops.

Raleigh to Orlando in 8 hours is aggressive. That means you're averaging 75 mph from start to finish and no stops.

giphy.gif

All but one source have SU in Camping. Further research backs what I have been saying. The NC State will draw a bigger crowd argument doesn't hold water. Having said that I'm holding off on hitting the payment button on my flight until Sunday. ( I can only afford non refundable)

All but one source have SU in Camping. Further research backs what I have been saying. The NC State will draw a bigger crowd argument doesn't hold water. Having said that I'm holding off on hitting the payment button on my flight until Sunday. ( I can only afford non refundable)
I’ve seen 5 that have us in NYC and two in El Paso. That being said a majority agree on camping and I agree with that. When it’s ISU vs. SU we will all laugh at the notion that the Big 12 was going to derail our trip to Orlando. Point being if CW wants us, we will be chosen regardless of opponent.