Syracuse hoops marathon on Espn Classic right now | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse hoops marathon on Espn Classic right now

If I remember correctly, we had something like a 10 point lead with 3-4 minutes left, and then almost lost at the end of regulation, and then won in OT with Devo banging some big threes.
In OT right now

If I remember correctly, we had something like a 10 point lead with 3-4 minutes left, and then almost lost at the end of regulation, and then won in OT with Devo banging some big threes.
I was there. Coach left AO in too long, and sure enough he bricked the clinching FTs or it never gets to OT.

Felt like Georgetown scored every single possession for like 5 minutes straight.

I remember Devo sneaking deep off an inbounds play for a layup to seal the game. Love when Jimmy dials up that play.

The Georgetown students who were walking around like they owned the place talking crap to everybody before the game, and then were sitting directly next to the upper level student section, got bombarded with garbage as the game ended. Genius moves all around for that little episode.

The Georgetown students who were walking around like they owned the place talking crap to everybody before the game

Interesting. They don’t do that at their own home games. At least not when we’re there, taking over the crowd.

9pm tonight
Syracuse vs West Virginia 2009 MSG

Prior to Hughes shot at Duke this year, I think Devo's shot before halftime in this WVU game had been the longest in recent memory.

9pm tonight
Syracuse vs West Virginia 2009 MSG

Lol just tuned in... Thuggy Bear just destroyed a clipboard in the huddle.

Really puts the “classic” in ESPN Classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom