Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

Missed field goal ... so this is what it feels like when the OTHER team misses a FG :)

Whigham got his foot caught in the turf. really gingerly putting weight on it.

Gotta be really worried its an ACL. Also plenty of people put weight on a torn ACL after the tear, so dont get thinking in that vein.

Whigham is almost certainly done tonight. Hopefully its just a sprain

it's tough to sugarcoat this. They dominated us this quarter. I'm going to exit the thread so I don't post total nonsense...but we look really bad, especially on d.

what is this oreo nonsense? who lets these people announce college football games?

This offense:

giuliani.jpg

Estime is realllllllllllllllllly overthinking a lot. TH needs to settle down, and the DBs need to stop biting

My prophecy: we will get it together in the second half and blow them out.

Same ol' same ol' from Old MacDonald. Run the ball - enough of the bubble screens.

I wouldn't criticize McDonald just yet. If we want to be an 8 win team (which we clearly do) we need to see Terrell Hunt make serious progress compared to his first ACC games a year ago. right now he has hit 1 great pass and a few bubble screens. We need Hunt playing well, and letting him get loose against an FCS team is one way to do it.

that said, we need to start running the ball (traditionally) to give our D a breather and score some points.

"It was 2nd and 6, now its 2nd and 11. Its the same as if they had just ran a play for a 5 yard loss" The announcer just said that. Who are these guys? Are espn3 games live interviews for these bums?

Same ol' same ol' from Old MacDonald. Run the ball - enough of the bubble screens.

Seriously. We don't have Oregon or Clemson type WRs out there.

Nova out of TO's. that bodes reasonably well for us should we not burn another one coming out of their TO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom