Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

The only thing worrying me right now is the pass defense. It's a huge problem right now. I won't worry about the offense until after the game.

The defense has been on the field all game. And has been blitzing the entire game, to no avail. No wonder the front 7 is tired.

The offense needs to run the damn ball. If I see another bubble screen I'm going to throw my computer.

Its the secondary. They need to hold coverage a little longer to get more pressure on the QB. Most of Robertson's throws have been to pretty wide open receivers. Don't get the coverage scheme.

The only thing worrying me right now is the pass defense. It's a huge problem right now. I won't worry about the offense until after the game.
our blitzes are not getting home. they have too

our blitzes are not getting home. they have too

Yeah but they're penetrating and getting pressure. The last step just needs to be executed. It's not even close to being a problem like pass coverage is right now.

The bubble screens wouldn't be so bad if we could block in the open field. That's been turrrible.

So far we look lost on both sides of the ball.

D is awful so far. Why are we blitzing so much? Rush 4 or 5 only. They have been ready for almost every blitz and are gashing us

I had to mute the audio too because the announcers are horrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom