Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

Estime is realllllllllllllllllly overthinking a lot. TH needs to settle down, and the DBs need to stop biting
its not just brisly, a lot of guys out there are thinking and not just playing ball like they did at the end of the season last year.

Estime is realllllllllllllllllly overthinking a lot. TH needs to settle down, and the DBs need to stop biting
its not just brisly, a lot of guys out there are thinking and not just playing ball like they did at the end of the season last year.

First game of the year. I'm optimistic they will shake it off and come on strong in the second.

Bad sign that we can't stop a spread QB run up the gut when it's such an obvious play. C'mon D!

Why are they comparing Robertson to guys from years ago? Hes a modern day QB. RGIII, Brad Smith, Terrell Hunt... ll the same style

Why are they comparing Robertson to guys from years ago? Hes a modern day QB. RGIII, Brad Smith, Terrell Hunt... ll the same style

I don't mind struggling on offense too much. It sucks, but I don't want MacDonald to go to the run just to win by a good number unless we're at risk. Run the offense, and keep running it until the offense starts to get it.

We talk about winning 8 or more in the acc but play like trasg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom