Syracuse on "Survivor" | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse on "Survivor"

DoubleDee

All American
Sorry if already mentioned.

Returning player, NFL veteran, and father of Rex, Brad Culpepper is on the new season of Survivor.

Survivor "Game Changers" begins in march. Cast photos have been released, and Brad is rockin' a Syracuse hat!!!!

IMG_0087.JPG

The new Survivor TV season premieres tonight and Cuse will be well represented by Brad Culpepper who is wearing a Cuse "S" cap and an orange tanktop and shorts.

For those who don't know, both Culpepper parents have been on show: Monica twice and Brad once but he got voted off almost immediately. She kicked ass and I hope he does too this time so America can look at that rugged Syracuse hat all season long!
Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 12.24.38 PM.png

**EDIT** Sorry didn't realize there was an existing post on this, should've done a better search

Last edited:
Can't believe people watch these "reality" shows.
My wife and I hardly agree about anything, but we love this show. Watch every new episode. And Mr. Culpepper is icing on the cake. He'll be the one I'm rooting for.

Heck yeah I'm psyched he's going to be wearing the CUSE hat on the show. I'm pulling for him (and Judge to CUSE) go CUSE !!

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

FYI, past contestants Francesca, Eliza, and David from last season all went to Syracuse. I saw Eliza at a basketball game once back around the time she was on. (This is where I would enter some kind of cat call emoji if one existed)

You don't know what you're missing. Is it true survival reality? Not at all. But here's what you do get from both Survivor and Big Brother(pretty much the only two I like). They are highly competitive. Each episode has some type of challenge and liking sports just kind of makes me enjoy that stuff.Survivor does expose people to the elements and it can be fairly entertaining to watch a bunch of prima donnas freak out after getting rained on continuously for 48 hours as they sob, shake, shiver, etc. There's some good human character stuff going on always. People back stabbing, lying, or taking the other route and falling on swords for people. Survivor honestly is fun because most of these people just can't cut it in the wilderness and lose their crap after a few weeks. Big Brother is much more of a look into the dark side of human nature. There's a fair amount of skin in each show which helps some too.

You don't know what you're missing. Is it true survival reality? Not at all. But here's what you do get from both Survivor and Big Brother(pretty much the only two I like). They are highly competitive. Each episode has some type of challenge and liking sports just kind of makes me enjoy that stuff.Survivor does expose people to the elements and it can be fairly entertaining to watch a bunch of prima donnas freak out after getting rained on continuously for 48 hours as they sob, shake, shiver, etc. There's some good human character stuff going on always. People back stabbing, lying, or taking the other route and falling on swords for people. Survivor honestly is fun because most of these people just can't cut it in the wilderness and lose their crap after a few weeks. Big Brother is much more of a look into the dark side of human nature. There's a fair amount of skin in each show which helps some too.
Well said. Agreed. I've never missed a survivor or BB, and yet hate reality shows. The difference with these perhaps is that they are games. There isn't any partially scripted moments like many obviously have.

The weekly challenges for immunity are the best part of Survivor, for sure

I have applied at least 20 times to be on that show.:(

I watch Bloomberg news and CNBC during the day and , when I have time, sports at night and on the weekend...

If you ever make it onto Survivor, now THAT I'll watch...

Hopefully, the other contestants are all UConn and Hoya fans and you can methodically hunt them down and dispose of them appropriately...

That is how Survivor works, right?

Like Hard Target?

Last edited:

Survivor for me would be having to camp out in the backyard for a night, or maybe stay at a Motel 6. No way would I last on a show like that! My reality shows are sports.

Agree with all of this. I'm admittedly a degenerate. Excited for amazing race to start this week. Like Ultimate Fighter...and the Real World/Road Rules Challenge is brilliant theater.

Agree with all of this. I'm admittedly a degenerate. Excited for amazing race to start this week. Like Ultimate Fighter...and the Real World/Road Rules Challenge is brilliant theater.
My wife makes fun of me for watching The Challenge. It's not her fault. She doesn't know.